HEELED Patterns 08/18/2015 03:30 PM CDT
What are the odds of having an adornment pattern added to permit us to make <material> heels? The pattern could use either plates or perhaps a new category of trim, permitting cobblers to make shoes with custom heels. For example: A pair of rose pink ruched silk shoes with crystal high heels, or a pair of rugged leather sandals with cork heels.

If this has been mentioned before, I apologize for the repeat. Wait, what am I saying, no, I second the motion!

~Niadja
Re: HEELED Patterns 08/21/2015 11:42 AM CDT

I think this would be amazing. Especially with all of the new woods, crystals and glass we've gotten to play with. Just making them into trim for heels... yes. This is a thing of importance in the world of cobbling. I'd love to see something like this!
Re: HEELED Patterns 08/21/2015 01:04 PM CDT
I hadn't thought about it before, but I suppose if ever there were something that could cause me to cancel my subscriptions, it would be seeing someone prancing down the Landing streets wearing Pimp Platforms (with or without goldfish).
Re: HEELED Patterns 08/21/2015 07:47 PM CDT

if they add heels just let me know and I will totally make you something along those lines, Krakii!
Re: HEELED Patterns 08/30/2015 12:59 PM CDT
We need a cobbling guru. =(

(Bristenn takes a hold of Riend by the arm and swings her in, pulling her into an armored embrace. And, without further ado, he kisses Riend like he means it. Deffo means it.)
Re: HEELED Patterns 09/06/2015 01:56 PM CDT
Heels would be amazing!

Also, bundling for things other than just uppers! Also, a way to tell how many pieces are in a bundle of uppers, pleeease.