Cobbling Uppers and Alchemical Dyes 11/08/2014 11:32 AM CST
Hello, everybody.

I've made some updates so that alchemical dyes can be used to dye your cobbling uppers. Alchemical dyes can be crafted via alchemy, and modified using the dye additives also crafted via alchemy.

In addition, I've made it so that the bitty samples of dye you purchase at the dyer's tents can be exchanged for a pourable bottle. Simply ORDER BOTTLE in the ordering area while holding your purchased sample, and the dyer will exchange it for a matching alchemical dye that can, again, be modified via additives and used with cobbling uppers.

Many thanks to GM Vanah for her assistance and QC work.

-KEIOS
Keios is pretty amazing. ~Wyrom

Re: Cobbling Uppers and Alchemical Dyes 11/08/2014 09:50 PM CST

awesome update! thank you!
Re: Cobbling Uppers and Alchemical Dyes 11/10/2014 04:01 PM CST
Dunno much about Cobbling, but recently some of us were wondering about the situation with Dyer Tent dyes and alchemy.

Very cool. Thanks!

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Cobbling Uppers and Alchemical Dyes 11/11/2014 06:21 PM CST
That's amazing! Thank you so much!

Gretchen

Visit the GSGuide wiki, now home to merchant shop inventory lists! http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/GSGuide_Wiki
Meeting Nilandia: http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Nilandia
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: Cobbling Uppers and Alchemical Dyes 12/31/2015 12:15 PM CST
Is there a way to convert cobbling dyes or alchemical dyes into ordinary dye that can be used at the dyers tents?

Thanks!

-- Robert

Bazzelwyn says, "Maul maul maul maul maul maul maul."
Bazzelwyn says, "The answer is maul."
Re: Cobbling Uppers and Alchemical Dyes 12/31/2015 12:31 PM CST

you take it to the clerk in the tent and order bottle, then you can use pour
Re: Cobbling Uppers and Alchemical Dyes 12/31/2015 12:56 PM CST
Thank you! I never knew about POUR. :p I've always had the tent dyer do the dying or presented my dye to a merchant.

-- Robert

Bazzelwyn says, "Maul maul maul maul maul maul maul."
Bazzelwyn says, "The answer is maul."