Lost Pattern Book w/ EG Patterns 12/03/2012 09:39 AM CST
I did something really stupid in Plat and lost a pattern book that had some of the EG patterns in it. Getting a new pattern book is no problem, but I was wondering how I would go about getting the EG patterns that character learned into her new book. Is there a way to do this currently? Or do I need to wait till the new patterns are available in the cobbling guilds? If the latter, is there an eta on when that will be?

Hoping I can be rescued from my own stupid mistake.

~~k
Re: Lost Pattern Book w/ EG Patterns 12/09/2012 02:22 PM CST

>>I did something really stupid in Plat and lost a pattern book that had some of the EG patterns in it. Getting a new pattern book is no problem, but I was wondering how I would go about getting the EG patterns that character >>learned into her new book. Is there a way to do this currently? Or do I need to wait till the new patterns are available in the cobbling guilds? If the latter, is there an eta on when that will be?

>>Hoping I can be rescued from my own stupid mistake.

>>~~k

Your best bet is to probably ASSIST and explain the situation. I'm trying to remember what was said during the initial release of these at last year's EG but I believe we were told that if our pattern wore out we could have a GM give replenish them. Don't quote me on that but it is worth a try.
Re: Lost Pattern Book w/ EG Patterns 12/10/2012 09:32 AM CST
Thanks. Good idea. I'll give that a try!

~~k