a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels - Peretta 03/20/2011 11:34 AM CDT
Seems to be a few typo's when worn by a male, but someone else can look into getting that fixed. Don't play any females so not much use to me.

MB: 1 mil

Cross-posted on the unofficials.

Scripts when worn from first person.

>wear my dress
You easily slip a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels over your figure and quickly secure any loose clasps and ribbons into place. You smooth your hands down over the fabric until you are certain that the garment looks absolutely perfect.
>rub my dress
You slide the fabric of your dress through your fingers, smiling to yourself as you let your mind drift.
>tilt my dress
Grasping the fabric of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in your hands, you raise the hem slightly, sweeping it up first to one side, then to the other, as you dance in place.
>tap my dress
You lightly flick your fingernails against the fabric of dress in a gesture that unequivocally expresses your disinterest.
>push my dress
You push your hands down against your dress in an elegant gesture.
>press my dress
You push your hands down against your dress in an elegant gesture.
>pull my dress
You pull the lower portion of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels up slightly, displaying your legs. With a great deal of gumption, you move your feet in an intricate dance that leaves you breathless. As you finish, your fingers release the dress's fabric.
>turn my dress
You turn slowly, flipping the lower portion of your dress out so that it swirls with you. As you complete the revolution, you smile ever-so-slightly.
>hug my dress
You drape your arms across your chest and brush them down over a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels and then out to your sides in a conservatively dismissive motion.
>peer my dress
You peer closely at a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, but see nothing of interest. Maybe if you examined it closely, you would see more.
>pluck my dress
You pluck at a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in a display of nervous energy.
>nudge my dress
As you fiddle with your dress, an amused expression crosses your features.
>roll my dress
Petting your hand against a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in a flustered movement, you roll your eyes at how ridiculous your current situation is.
>wave my dress
You lean back slightly, fanning your face with your hand as you look down at your dress, your thoughts drifting of their own accord.
>remove my dress
With steady motions, you unassemble a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels and easily slip it off of your figure. You treat the garment with care, holding it loosely in your hand.

Seen from third person.

Herachio slips a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels over his figure and quickly secures it into place. He smooths his hands down over the fabric.
Smiling to herself, Herachio slides the fabric of his dress through his fingers.
Grasping the fabric of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in his hands, Herachio raises the hem slightly, sweeping it up first to one side, then to the other, as he dances in place.
Herachio lightly flicks his fingernails against the fabric of his dress in a gesture than unequivocally expresses his disinterest.
Herachio pushes his hands down against his dress in an elegant gesture.
Herachio pushes his hands down against his dress in an elegant gesture.
Herachio pulls the lower portion of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels up slightly, displaying his legs. He then moves her feet in an intricate dance that seems to leave him breathless.
Herachio turns slowly, flipping the lower portion of his dress out so that it swirls with him. As he completes the revolution, he smiles ever-so-slightly.
Herachio drapes his arms across his chest and brushes them down over a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, then out to his sides in a conservatively dismissive motion.
Herachio plucks at a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in a display of nervous energy.
As Herachio fiddles with a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, an amused expression crosses his features.
Petting his hand against a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in a flustered movement, Herachio rolls his eyes.
Herachio leans back slightly, fanning his face with his hand as he studies a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels.
With steady motions, Herachio unassembles a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels and slips it off of his figure.

Scripts when held from first person.

>rub my dress
You rub the fabric of your dress, smoothing out the wrinkles and brushing away any inperfections.
>tilt my dress
You grasp the fabric of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels loosely in your hands, sweeping the material up so that it does not drag on the ground.
>tap my dress
You trace your fingers along a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in a manner that indicates your current disinterest.
>push my dress
You suddenly decide that you want to squish your dress down into a small ball of fabric... so you do it!
>press my dress
You suddenly decide that you want to squish your dress down into a small ball of fabric... so you do it!
>pull my dress
You pull a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels around your neck, but as soon as you realize how silly you must look, you quickly move it back to your hands.
>turn my dress
You turn the dress over in your hands, inspecting every detail of the piece.
>hug my dress
You bunch the fabric of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels up and hold it possessively in a gentle embrace.
>pluck my dress
You pluck at a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, arranging it into a different position in your hands.
>nudge my dress
As you fiddle with your dress, an amused expression crosses your features.
>roll my dress
You roll a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels into a long drape and swing it to-and-fro.
>wave my dress
Holding up a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, you use the piece as a bulky, make-shift fan and wave it back-and-forth in front of your face.

Seen from third person.

Herachio rubs at the fabric of his dress, smoothing it down and brushing away any imperfections.
Herachio grasps the fabric of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels loosely in his hands, sweeping the material up so that it does not drag on the ground.
Herachio traces his fingers along a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels in a manner that indicates his current disinterest.
Herachio suddenly squishes his dress down into a small ball of fabric.
Herachio suddenly squishes his dress down into a small ball of fabric.
Herachio pulls a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels around his neck. How silly! He then quickly removes it.
Herachio bunches the fabric of a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels up and holds it possessively in a gentle embrace.
Herachio plucks at a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, arranging it into a different position in his hands.
As Herachio fiddles with a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, an amused expression crosses his features.
Herachio rolls a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels into a long drape and swings it to-and-fro.
Holding up a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels, Herachio uses the piece as a bulky, make-shift fan and waves it back-and-forth in front of his face.

Re: a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels - Peretta 03/20/2011 11:45 AM CDT
CB: 1 mil to Jhynnifer going ONCE
Re: a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels - Peretta 03/20/2011 12:18 PM CDT
To be more thorough with the scripting, this is the list that Kaikala posted at EG of the fully unlocked dresses, which you have. Some scripts change depending on whether the dress is held or worn, and if the wearer is standing, kneeling, sitting, or lying down. Those scripts with an asterisk can be customized to a certain extent.

Peretta gown scripts - STAND*, RUB, PUSH*, TURN, SIT, PULL*, CURTSY*, SMELL*, KNEEL*, LIE, WEAR, REMOVE, WAVE* (with target option), COVER, SCOWL, POUT, HUG, TAP*, TILT, PLUCK, ROLL (with target option), and NUDGE*

Gretchen

Meeting Nilandia: http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Nilandia
Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels - Peretta 03/20/2011 04:34 PM CDT
The additional commands work (Thanks Gretchen). I updated the scripts on the unofficials but since we can't edit posts here, oh well.

Anyway, it's CB: 6 mil to Jhynnifer going ONCE on the unofficials.
Re: a snowy white silk dress with pale sapphire-threaded panels - Peretta 04/23/2011 02:30 PM CDT
1.2mil!