Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/12/2011 09:41 PM CST
Won an item in the Droughtman Maze that I have no use for.

It is a gown that weighs less than two pounds and uses the RUB verb to flip between 10 descriptions. You can change descriptions while you are wearing it.

It came with some kind of love letter from "B.R." telling the recipient they now don't have to lug a ton of gear around b/c this is a full wardrobe, etc etc

Here are the gown descriptions. I have no idea if they can be altered. There does not seem to be any scripts other than the RUB verb to change descriptions. Also, I don't think anyone sees an elaborate change, 1st person view is just: The gown shimmers slightly as your fingers graze the edge.

a long charcoal bourde gown lined with black velvet along the off-shoulder neckline
a long tightly corseted citrine satin gown with heavily layered taffeta skirting
a long black cherry velvet gown split to reveal heavily ruched silver silk underskirts
a long pale green charmeuse gown which deepens to jade toward the hem
a long black and bronze brocade gown with floor-length tippet sleeves
a long strapless fitted argent satin gown bursting into a full skirt at the drop waist
a long empire-waisted aureate charmeuse gown trailing a garnet-ruched train
a long persimmon damask gown patterned in dark coral flourishes
a long aubergine chiffon gown over a sheath of fitted ebon silk
a long elaborate carnation pink bobbin lace gown
a long tightly corseted citrine satin gown with heavily layered taffeta skirting

NOT INCLUDED - Items below came with it but I will keep to use myself or trade to the gown buyer for a comparable enhancive.

A lockable belt worn case that it came in, that has open and close scripts, along with neck-worn +5 stamina bonus key. The case releases a cedar scent when opened. The case seems to follow normal belt rules, I can't stuff a 50 pound backpack in it. The key has a show that follows along the lines of the love letter but I'm holding it for a comparable enhancive trade.

I would prefer bids right here. You can send bids to my play.net address but I require a character name be included. That character name will be posted.
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/12/2011 09:55 PM CST
It looks like something I'd like as a gift but I do not want to be insulting. did you have a minimum in mind before I have at it?

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/12/2011 10:36 PM CST
Sure, I will honor a 2 million minimum
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/14/2011 03:25 PM CDT
Too high on the 10 sider? I'll revisit this in a couple days. Might not want to trade the key and case away for less though.
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/14/2011 03:27 PM CDT
Oh and the key is "bonus of 5 to Stamina Recovery." I have it incorrectly listed as bonus to Stamina.
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/14/2011 09:22 PM CDT
I'll go 2 million
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/15/2011 01:08 PM CDT
2 million on the 10 sided gown to Smurfette4, going once! Will call it as once, twice, sold.
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/16/2011 12:31 PM CDT
It is a gown that weighs less than two pounds and uses the RUB verb to flip between 10 descriptions. You can change descriptions while you are wearing it.

It came with a love letter from "B.R." telling the recipient they now don't have to lug a ton of gear around b/c this is a full wardrobe, etc etc. The letter will be included with this.

Here are the gown descriptions. I have no idea if they can be altered. Analyze verb sys it may or may not be able to be worked on. There does not seem to be any scripts other than the RUB verb to change descriptions. Also, I don't think anyone sees an elaborate change, 1st person view is just: The gown shimmers slightly as your fingers graze the edge.

a long charcoal bourde gown lined with black velvet along the off-shoulder neckline
a long black cherry velvet gown split to reveal heavily ruched silver silk underskirts
a long strapless fitted argent satin gown bursting into a full skirt at the drop waist

NOT INCLUDED - Items below came with it but I will keep to use myself or trade to the gown buyer for a comparable enhancive.

A lockable belt worn case that it came in, that has open and close scripts, along with neck-worn +5 bonus to stamina recovery key. The case releases a cedar scent when opened. The case is not inspectable but seems to hold approximately 20 pounds. The key has a show that follows along the lines of the love letter but again I'm holding onto those for a comparable enhancive trade.

Please bid here or send an e-mail to my play.net. E-mail bids must have a character name that I can post.

CB: Smurfette4 going twice, last call
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/16/2011 01:28 PM CDT
5 million on it, please.
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/16/2011 06:54 PM CDT
10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions

CB: 5 million to Dekkusu - going once

See a few posts back for full item info, posts 667 and 657
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/17/2011 01:15 PM CDT

It came with a love letter from "B.R." telling the recipient they now don't have to lug a ton of gear around b/c this is a full wardrobe, etc etc. The letter will be included with this.

Here are the gown descriptions. I have no idea if they can be altered. Analyze verb sys it may or may not be able to be worked on. There does not seem to be any scripts other than the RUB verb to change descriptions. Also, I don't think anyone sees an elaborate change, 1st person view is just: The gown shimmers slightly as your fingers graze the edge.

A lockable belt worn case that it came in, that has open and close scripts, along with neck-worn +5 bonus to stamina recovery key. The case releases a cedar scent when opened. The case is not inspectable but seems to hold approximately 20 pounds. The key has a show that follows along the lines of the love letter but again I'm holding onto those for a comparable enhancive trade.

Please bid here or send an e-mail to my play.net. E-mail bids must have a character name that I can post.

CB: 5 million to Dekkusu - going twice, last call
Re: Droughtman Win: 10 sided gown - 10 different descriptions 03/17/2011 07:44 PM CDT
Sold to Dekkusu!

Sending contact/pickup information to your play.net. If for some reason that is not a good way to contact (or if you don't get anything in the next few minutes) drop me a line at my own play.net address.