Huge Barbie Clearout: Winter 06/01/2014 02:59 PM CDT
Rohese has four lockers, one for each season, full of colour co-ordinated items (yes, I know, I’m sad) and as much as it pains me to do so, it's got to go. What I plan to do is auction off one locker at a time starting with winter and what doesn’t sell, I’ll just throw into her shop or donate before moving onto the next season/locker. I am keeping back key pieces for now but may add them and/or other related items as I clear out my other girls' lockers.

Most of the items are altered, scripted/unlocked and the MBs will reflect this. I can provide the script details if requested but have omitted them for now to minimise the length of the post. I will endeavour to update bids and deliver sold items (to everywhere but Teras) as quickly as possible but please bear in mind I am not on EST and my time in game is somewhat limited.

No.ItemMBName/Bid Status
1.a trailing niveous wool robe suspending a glittering prism above the cowled back (VLA)100k
2.a soft black lambswool wrap with twisted fringe detailing (scripted)200k
3.a moorland green wool shawl with a grey and chartreuse weave (scripted)200k
4.a long-tailed ebon velvet coat fastened with a thin braided chain (VLA)50k
5.a midnight silk satin shrug (VLA)50k
6.a goldworked floral tapestry bag (VLA autocloser) SHOW: This capacious bag is constructed of heavy duty cotton with a flat, hard bottom and sturdy leather handles. Although the tapestry is a little frayed and shabby in places, the decorative goldwork is still vibrant against the neutral beige background and warmer reds, greens and blues of the floral design. The contents are easily accessible through a spring loaded, metal frame and plate mechanism which enables the bag to pop totally open or totally shut.200k
7.a glossy black cubed leather wrist-purse on a twisted silver chain (VSA Peretta)100k
8.an ebony silk wrist-purse (VSA Peretta)50k
9.an onyx-beaded white feather bag (MA beltworn)25k
10.a glossy black quilted crocodile leather hatbox (Veola)50k
11.an ebon-on-jade tartan overdress pleated tightly beneath the high waist/a slightly bustled ebon tartan overdress with a distinctive purple and cream sett (frontworn, morphing, casts 1208)500k
12.a svelte black cashmere overdress with a voluminous draping collar (front)250k
13.an overgown of pearlescent vaalin disks trailing glinting pendant sleeves and a brief train (front)250k
14.a flat-fronted corset paneled in slate grey and silver brocade/an ebon brocade corset faintly patterned with nightshade blooms (frontworn, morphing, casts ?)500k
15.a coraesine-hued satin gown with trailing open-webbed sleeves (fully unlocked metallic)500k
16.a sweeping razern-hued satin gown with a soft fur-trimmed bateau neckline (fully unlocked metallic)500k
17.a fine black wool cotehardie shouldered in a web of onyx lace (Zanthie T2)250k
18.a side-sweeping cotehardie of lustrous pine green ramie silk (Zanthie T2)250k
19.a finger-looped gown of ebon flyrsilk faintly traced with brambles (Zanthie T1)100k
20.a back-splayed platinum silk gown pinned at the bustle with stiffly fanned ivory peacock feathers (Valinda T1)100k
21.a trailing evergreen samite gown with deep shoulder cutouts/a trailing evergreen samite gown with knotted floor-length tippets (morphing)250k
22.a two-toned grey bourde overdress pleated at the high waist/a faintly striped myrtle green bourde overdress/a coat-styled overdress of dark blue tonal bourde (morphing, casts ?)500k
23.a downy white paeline gown cable-ribbed along the low draping shoulders (Duplicity T2)500k
24.a high-collared dark grey wool gown/ a high-collared dark grey wool gown adorned by a <gem> brooch (Joola)100k
25.a blue gossamer gown tight to the drop-waist where it billows out in trailing skirts100k
26.a ruched white linen chemise with extended flowing sleeves25k
27.a ruched ivory linen chemise with ebon-lined sleeves/a ruched ivory linen chemise with long flowing sleeves (morphing)50k
28.some jade silk high chopines inset with gilt-leafed peridots (master cobbled)50k
29.some black leather sandals vaulted on thin vaalin heels25k
30.a pair of silvery black-swirled marbrinus high chopines (master cobbled)50k
31.a sleek silver fox fur handwarmer with a braided wool strap25k
32.a soft ivory and pepper rabbit fur handwarmer25k
33.some soft rabbit fur mittens (scripted)50k
34.a pair of contrasting gloves in black and white satin50k
35.some long white velvet gloves with articulated silver finger guards50k
36.a pair of arm-length glistening silver lace gloves (UAC)25k
37.a pair of white wool earmuffs lined with rabbit fur25k
38.a tufted white and grey rabbit fur scarf (scripted)50k
39.a sharp-tined black willow fan (Vanne)500k
40.a black and white diamond eye-mask10k
41.a feathered glossy jet boa peppered with silver threading (scripted)100k
42.a silver chatelaine centered with a striated agate pendant/ a pendular agate chatelaine draping silver-linked chains inset with <gem> (Joola) SHOW: Suspended from a thin hip-belt of reticulated silver plaques is an elongated pendant decorated with elaborate silver scrollwork and garlands over beautifully striated agate. Varying lengths of silver chain set with oval cabochons of socketed hang from the sides of the pendant and are mounted with useful household utensils which include a pair of scissors, a thimble, a signet ring and an assortment of keys. The agate chatelaine has an empty socket that looks ready to have a gem pushed into the chatelaine.250k
43.a wide velveteen choker (gem)25k
44.a lace-strung lariat suspending a plump jet-beaded tassel (Frog & Lilli T1)25k
45.a pair of platinum earrings suspending disks of elliptical mirrored glass25k
46.a spill of brightly shining clear glimaerstone droplets suspended from a platinum lavaliere (Truthie)250k
47.some tiered jadeite necklaces arranged in an asymmetrical drape (Frog & Lilli T1)50k
48.a green-tipped velvety black mournbloom (behind the ear)25k
49.a vibrant chartreuse silk headscarf (locked Vahmyr hair altering)25k
50.a verdant kelyn-over-silk caul (hair altering with 4 styles)50k

Thanks for looking!

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese