Auction on items.,.. 06/02/2013 08:33 PM CDT
Items will go Once,Twice, and then Last call and then sold. You can reach me at jennnmedwards99@hotmail.com if you have any questions or to arrange a pickup time.
I can deliver to landing or Four Winds only.

1)A glittering belly chain with a myriad of princess-cut diamonds that you are wearing.
>turn my second chain
As you turn your belly chain, a stray beam of light dances across the surface, making it sparkle beautifully.
>inspect my chain
You carefully inspect your platinum chain.
You determine that you could wear the chain around your waist.
Unique,not made in lands anymore....great price...
MB:4 mill CB:0

2)A lustrous platinum chain dangling a sparkling axe-shaped diamond
>inspect chain
You carefully inspect your platinum chain.
You determine that you could wear the chain around your neck. The chain appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of metal.
>weigh my chain
You carefully examine the platinum chain and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Unique...
MB:150k CB:0

3)A set of alternating diamond and amethyst bracelets that you are wearing.
>inspect my brace
You carefully inspect your bracelets.
You determine that you could wear the bracelets around your wrist. The bracelets appears to serve some purpose.
>rub my brace
Withdrawing the stopper from your bracelets, you swipe it across your wrist, returning it to the vial before rubbing your wrists together.>
smell amber
You have the unique, tangy scent of the salty sea drifting over your skin.
Perfume jewelry...once it is empty just fill it back up and it lasts forever...I will give away one bottle of free perfume with the bracelets. Altered perfume holder.
MB:1 mill CB:0

4)A fitted strapless gown formed from many crinkled cream chiffon scarves
>inspect gown
You carefully inspect your strapless gown.
You determine that you could wear the gown anywhere on your body.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
>weigh my gown
You carefully examine the strapless gown and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Unique,pin worn
MB:500k CB:0

5)Some thigh-high white gossamer stockings topped with silvery ruffled lace
>inspect my stock
You carefully inspect your white gossamer stockings.
You determine that you could wear the stockings anywhere on your body.
Unique,pinworn
MB:1 mill CB:0

6)Some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels that you are wearing.
>inspect my boots
You carefully inspect your kidskin boots.
You estimate that some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet. The boots appears to serve some purpose.
>remove boots
You take some matte marshmallow-hued kidskin ankle boots with spiked razern heels off your feet.
>weigh my boots
You carefully examine the kidskin boots and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
Unique

7)A diamond-inset cream vanity satchel
>weigh my sat
You carefully examine the cream vanity satchel and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds.
>close my sat
You flip the cover and re-adjust it over the opening of your cream vanity satchel before winding the string carefully around the clasp, securing your contents safely.
>open my sat
You carefully unwind the string from around the clasp of your cream vanity satchel and fold the flap back to reveal the contents.
>inspect my sat
You carefully inspect your cream vanity satchel.
You estimate that a diamond-inset cream vanity satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The satchel appears to serve some purpose
Unique,actioned,they no longer make vanity items
MB:1.5 mill CB:0

8)A braided hemp wristlet beaded with alternating amethysts and emeralds
>tap my wrist
You idly tap your hemp wristlet and its entire surface comes to life with a radiant golden glow
Affixed to the underside of the wristlet is a crystal amulet.
Amulet holder.Unique

9)A strand of green ivy
>wear ivy
You link a strand of green ivy around your ankle.
>peer mirr
You look at yourself carefully in the ebony-framed mirror...
You see Great Lady Amberain.
She appears to be a Human.
She is tall and appears to be young and robust. She has a shimmer of moonstone grey on her eyelids, beautifully holly green-outlined sultry, thickly-lashed violet eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, lustrous honey-blonde hair wound with a rope of rose vines. She has a delicate face, a freckled nose and a narrow waist. A strand of green ivy is wrapped around her ankle.
It takes the place of a feature alter like lipstick stained lips...for example
You see Great Lady Amberain.
She appears to be a Human.
She is tall and appears to be young and robust. She has a shimmer of moonstone grey on her eyelids, beautifully holly green-outlined sultry, thickly-lashed violet eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, lustrous honey-blonde hair wound with a rope of rose vines. She has a delicate face, a freckled nose and a narrow waist. She has full, glossy raspberry stained lips.
You cannot wear both at once.
MB:200k CB:0

10)A violet weapon harness
inspect my harn
You carefully inspect your weapon harness.
You estimate that a violet weapon harness can store a large amount with enough space for several items.
You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between six and seven years ago.
remove my harn
You sling a violet weapon harness off from over your shoulder.
weigh my harn
You carefully examine the weapon harness and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds.
Unique

11)A roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs
You carefully inspect your roomy hemp basket.
You estimate that a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the basket, attaching it to your belt. The basket appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item between two and three years ago.
tap my basket
You tap a roomy hemp basket interwoven with autumnal leaves and twigs, which is in your right hand.
weigh my basket
You carefully examine the hemp basket and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds
Opens/Closes...Great for a picnic! Unique
MB:250k CB:0

I will be adding more items to the auction as things sell and daily.
If you have any questions please email me...to bid please email me or post on here

Thank you!