a simple black spidersilk mask 08/08/2012 09:03 AM CDT
Selling a simple black spidersilk mask, which conceals your face. - 2m flat

AIM - greybluehue or reply here.
I never check my play.net email.

Thanks alot!
Re: a simple black spidersilk mask 09/05/2012 11:39 PM CDT
What does you look like when someone looks at you?
Does it conceal all your features?
Re: a simple black spidersilk mask 09/06/2012 07:58 AM CDT

You see Vvuural Sallowthorn.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
She is average height and appears to have come of age. She has smoky stone grey eyes and pallid cream-colored skin. She has short, unkempt mist grey hair with some jet black fragile orchid blossoms woven into the strands. She has tall upswept pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a simple black spidersilk mask in her right hand.
She is wearing a deeply hooded dark grey cloak lined with raw black silk, a choker of feather-etched ivory and mistwood tiles, a dark suit of ebon-hued scale mail, some sculpted dark bone arm greaves, a black silk wrist sheath with thin dark leather straps, some fingerless dark leather gloves, a back-laced ebon suede cincher, a feather-tied dark leather thigh-quiver, a pair of loose black silk pants bound by coppery leg-wraps, some contoured dark bone leg greaves, an unadorned black ankle sheath, and a pair of dark grey leather boots swept with pale undertones.
>wear mask
You carefully put on a simple black spidersilk mask, concealing your face.
>peer mir
You look at yourself carefully in the full-length mirror...

You see Vvuural Sallowthorn.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
She is average height. She has smoky stone grey eyes and pallid cream-colored skin. She has short, unkempt mist grey hair with some jet black fragile orchid blossoms woven into the strands. She has tall upswept pointed ears.
Her face is concealed by a simple black spidersilk mask.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a deeply hooded dark grey cloak lined with raw black silk, a choker of feather-etched ivory and mistwood tiles, a dark suit of ebon-hued scale mail, some sculpted dark bone arm greaves, a black silk wrist sheath with thin dark leather straps, some fingerless dark leather gloves, a back-laced ebon suede cincher, a feather-tied dark leather thigh-quiver, a pair of loose black silk pants bound by coppery leg-wraps, some contoured dark bone leg greaves, an unadorned black ankle sheath, and a pair of dark grey leather boots swept with pale undertones.

So I guess it just really conceals your age and nose (I don't have a nose description anyway but it does) plus says your face is concealed.

(sorry for late reply - holiday!)