Some unusual items I'm auctioning off 04/18/2012 11:55 PM CDT
I have a large auction post over on the unofficials...
it includes a bunch of men's clothing (women's clothing and jewelry will be a separate auction after this one's mostly wrapped up) but it also includes two 'costume' sets that have a couple rare and unique items:

*in the fire sprite costume is a gorgeous leather bodysuit armor. These things are VERY difficult to get altered. in the dancer costume is a set of sheer veils, shoulderworn, holds VLA, very RARE container!*

I am NOT taking bids on this forum. Either email to my play.net address or bid over on the unofficials.
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=71182

FIRE SPRITE COSTUME - CB: 1m Beguiler
a flame-hued wig (This expertly crafted wig is made of knee-length, lustrous flame-hued hair in a wild mass of copper and gold-threaded crimson tendrils woven with crimson blazestar hairjewels.)

a scorched fire sprite mask

a fiery red mask sprouting orange and yellow feather flames

a pair of crimson blazestar earbobs

a seared crimson velvet longcoat (VLA)

a singed suede satchel (medium, belt-worn)

a pair of flame-edged wings sewn from shredded crimson silk overlaying molten gold satin (registered)

a flame-edged curvaceous leather bodysuit of vivid orange and red hues (Your careful inspection of a flame-edged curvaceous leather bodysuit of vivid orange and red hues allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.)

a pair of scarlet suede thigh-boots (store very small)

a cylindrical wooden canister (wig powder)

a dark amber bottle of cologne x3 (each bottle only holds 2 uses - You sniff delicately at the amber bottle of cologne, and detect the faint scent of musky amber laced with the feral scent of untamed wilds.)

DANCER COSTUME - MB: 1m
a veil of gold disk hair-ornaments

some layered sheer malachite-hued veils shot with gold and emerald threads (holds VLA)

a short fitted emerald silk bodice with gossamer jewel-cuffed sleeves (very small amount)(think choli with sleeves)

a collection of faceted emerald bracelets

a delicate layered skirt of gold-belled malachite gossamer veils (dance/bells scripted)

a slim gold and sapphire toe-ring

some emerald silk dancing slippers

some lustrous faenor finger cymbals (Swirling inlays of glimmering green jade grace these cymbals, each forming a swirling wisp of smoke. The wisps swirl and wrap about the cymbals in a weave of delicate arabesques that spiral up to their emerald watered silk ties.)

a cherrywood tambourine adorned with peacock feathers