Create your own Nalea gown 08/14/2011 08:35 AM CDT
So, at Simucon I won a Nalea gown of my own creation. This is very nice, but Sereh only wears gowns about twice a year.

Auction will go ONCE, TWICE, SOLD and alter idea should be to me by August 25

CURRENT BID: 3 million on the PC

post here or IM me at serehhealer

GM requirements:

Alteration Requirements:
You may have a long description OR a 15/15/15 with a show is allowable.
The noun must make sense as a low-cut, full-skirted, long gown.
The middle /15/ of your 15/15/15 description must reflect the material the gown is made from. You may also have a color in the field, but only if the material is with it.
Skirts of the gown must be at least ankle-length and full, so nothing tight or short!
The design should be something elegant, no raggedy gowns or peasant clothing.
The top of the gown is low-cut and fitted, so don't make anything that denotes it otherwise. No modest necklines or materials rising to the throat. It's okay not to say it's low-cut in the design, but remember that the script does indicate a low neckline.

The scripts are as follows:

CLENCH: You nervously gather a fistful of your gown's copper silk in one hand, then glance around uncertainly.

EXHALE: You let out a long sigh as you gaze down at the hem of your copper silk gown.

HUG: You clutch your arms around yourself, trying to conceal as much of your throat and collarbone as you possibly can while wearing the low-cut gown.

KICK: In a fit of exasperation, you kick the skirts of your copper silk gown out of your way with a bit more force than necessary as you pace back and forth.

KISS: You pat your lips lightly on the copper silk of your gown.

LEAN: Your long copper silk skirts rustle softly as you shift your weight from one side to the other.

PINCH: You pick fretfully at the flawless copper silk of your gown.

PULL: You feel a blush rise to your cheeks as you tug the neckline of your copper silk gown a little bit higher.

PUSH: You lightly fluff out the copper silk skirt of your gown.

RAISE: You carefully gather the long skirts of your copper silk gown and raise the hem to mid-calf.

RUB: You gently smooth the skirts of your gown, coaxing away the wrinkles and restoring the naturally elegant drape of the copper silk.

TAP: You drum your fingers thoughtfully against your thigh, causing the hem of your copper silk gown to swirl in response.

TICKLE: You trace aimless designs over the copper silk of your gown with your fingertips.

TILT: The long, copper silk skirts of your elegant gown puddle around your feet as you sink into a curtsy low enough to honor royalty.

TOUCH: You trace a fingertip down the side of your copper silk gown, emphasizing its fitted, flattering lines

TWIRL: As you pirouette, the skirts of your gown flare outward in a billow of copper silk.

WAVE: You sway back and forth, causing the skirts of your copper silk gown to swish back and forth as well.
Re: Create your own Nalea gown 08/15/2011 10:16 AM CDT
CURRENT BID: 3 million on PC TWICE

So, at Simucon I won a Nalea gown of my own creation. This is very nice, but Sereh only wears gowns about twice a year.

CURRENT BID: 3 million on the PC

GM requirements:

Alteration Requirements:
The middle /15/ of your 15/15/15 description must reflect the material the gown is made from. You may also have a color in the field, but only if the material is with it.
Skirts of the gown must be at least ankle-length and full, so nothing tight or short!
The top of the gown is low-cut and fitted, so don't make anything that denotes it otherwise. No modest necklines or materials rising to the throat. It's okay not to say it's low-cut in the design, but remember that the script does indicate a low neckline.

CLENCH: You nervously gather a fistful of your gown's copper silk in one hand, then glance around uncertainly.

EXHALE: You let out a long sigh as you gaze down at the hem of your copper silk gown.

HUG: You clutch your arms around yourself, trying to conceal as much of your throat and collarbone as you possibly can while wearing the low-cut gown.

KICK: In a fit of exasperation, you kick the skirts of your copper silk gown out of your way with a bit more force than necessary as you pace back and forth.

LEAN: Your long copper silk skirts rustle softly as you shift your weight from one side to the other.

PULL: You feel a blush rise to your cheeks as you tug the neckline of your copper silk gown a little bit higher.

RAISE: You carefully gather the long skirts of your copper silk gown and raise the hem to mid-calf.

RUB: You gently smooth the skirts of your gown, coaxing away the wrinkles and restoring the naturally elegant drape of the copper silk.

TAP: You drum your fingers thoughtfully against your thigh, causing the hem of your copper silk gown to swirl in response.

TICKLE: You trace aimless designs over the copper silk of your gown with your fingertips.

TILT: The long, copper silk skirts of your elegant gown puddle around your feet as you sink into a curtsy low enough to honor royalty.

TOUCH: You trace a fingertip down the side of your copper silk gown, emphasizing its fitted, flattering lines

TWIRL: As you pirouette, the skirts of your gown flare outward in a billow of copper silk.

WAVE: You sway back and forth, causing the skirts of your copper silk gown to swish back and forth as well.
Re: Create your own Nalea gown 08/15/2011 07:01 PM CDT

CURRENT BID: 6 million on the PC ONCE

GM requirements:

Alteration Requirements:

Re: Create your own Nalea gown 08/16/2011 03:05 PM CDT

CURRENT BID: 6 million on the PC TWICE

GM requirements:

Alteration Requirements: