Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/12/2011 12:48 PM CST
Hello fellow members of the clergy! Annorax here. After quite a bit of work and time in the workshop, I've mastered general alchemy and have hit the 125 ranks required to be nominated as a guildmaster. Looking to coordinate a meeting time with the other guildmasters and/or those who are also eligible for guildmaster status. I am available virtually any time, so if you're interested in helping out feel free to post some availability dates/times and I'll get things coordinated. If you're on Teras, I am willing to compensate you for the chronomage trip to the mainland and right back if you'd like.

Thanks!
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/12/2011 01:23 PM CST
Wow! Nice work! Hopefully this doesn't prove too difficult.
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/12/2011 01:25 PM CST
Congrats!

More than happy to travel wherever to facilitate this (even Teras as I have a few things I need to pick up there anyway). Most days/times are workable although I am on limited availability w/c 19th to 26th Feb.

I'm not sure if many of the other cleric guildmasters are still around though so this might take some time to coordinate.

Vivaldi: You can't handle the Roh
Laphrael: no, roh-handler, i deny your roh-handling skills!

~~ 'o (the cleric formerly known as Rohomobo Fash'apos'troph'ilim'inzel Illistim or Rohomobo '''' for short)~~
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/12/2011 05:49 PM CST
I hear this step is actually one of the most difficult. I know I've seen at least 5 guildmasters in at various times, I'll have to hunt them down. As a reminder to any non-guildmasters, you just have to have 125 total ranks and have mastered general alchemy to nominate. Would be fantastic if someone else is also ready and both could be done at the same time.
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/12/2011 08:37 PM CST
I'm still around, on an extremely limited basis. That being said, with enough notice I can make it for a nomination, but you'll have to email me as I don't often get to the boards anymore. When you get something arranged, you can email me at ofalegend@aol.com and I'll be happy to help!

~Mikalmas
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/13/2011 12:38 AM CST
Fantastic. Thank you, Mikalmas!
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/13/2011 08:53 AM CST
It will actually be nice to gather together again. I'll give Curthieus a nudge and see if he can make it too.

~~ 'o (the cleric formerly known as Rohomobo Fash'apos'troph'ilim'inzel Illistim or Rohomobo '''' for short)~~
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/13/2011 10:35 AM CST
Ok, so far we have Rohese, Mikalmas, and Quildor. I'm sure Pulsegiver will help, too, and if Curthieus responds then we're all set. Quildor needs to be re-nominated, too, so it will be a great chance to get at least two people taken care of if no other clerics are ready as well.
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/13/2011 02:15 PM CST
Sometimes it can be easier to get one more guildmaster in Mist Harbor than use the NPC elsewhere. You don't have to use the NPC to promote, any guildmaster (who is up to date) can do it.

You need
one person who is qualified to be nominated
five more people who are qualified to nominate
one more already promoted guildmaster to promote

Sounds like you are probably better going for 6 in the Landing or wherever this time but don't forget PC promotion is possible if you end up with 7. Its pretty rare for PCs to do the promotion in any guild, so take the chance if it occurs.
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/14/2011 12:33 AM CST
Congrats! I'm in!

Pulse
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/14/2011 12:38 AM CST
Fantastic. How's 9pm Eastern this Tuesday Feb 15th sound? Already got confirmation from Aubriella and Pulsegiver that it will work. Hopefully is not too late and gives anyone who happens to be west coast time to get home from work.
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/14/2011 07:45 AM CST
Shouldn't be a problem for me. Which town?

Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/14/2011 08:53 AM CST
We'll do it in the Landing. If you want to chronomage from the nations I will reimburse travel expenses for the same-day trip there and back.
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/14/2011 09:40 AM CST
Landing it is! No reimbursement needed, I'm more than happy to wander on over tomorrow but thank you for the gesture. :)

Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/15/2011 09:22 PM CST
Ok, that didn't work out so well. :) How would Wednesday night 9pm Eastern work for everyone?
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/16/2011 07:05 AM CST
I'm not sure I can make it as I'm out this evening. I will try though.

Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 02/22/2011 10:34 AM CST
Thinking of making another attempt. Any particular dates/times this week or next week good or bad for anyone?
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 03/13/2011 06:21 PM CDT
Belated congratulations to Annorax for achieving his Guildmaster status last night.

And with that said ...

You are a Master of General Alchemy.

You are a Master of Alchemic Potions.

You are a Master of Alchemic Trinkets.

Finally! Now can I have my sanity back, please?

Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 03/13/2011 07:04 PM CDT
After that, your sanity has run screaming from you, never to return. You won't ever be able to get it back.

Congratulations, nonetheless.

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 03/13/2011 07:06 PM CDT
Grats Roh!

From Alchemy's newest vict- erm, Student...

Zenaxa
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 03/16/2011 01:45 AM CDT
I think sucker is the word you are looking for, just sayin.
Re: Looking for volunteers to nominate a new guildmaster 03/19/2011 07:01 PM CDT
Thank you, and congrats on your achievement! I've been putting in some more work recently, too. Hope to join you there within a month or two. :)