Promotion to Guildmaster 02/26/2016 05:32 AM CST
My cleric just reached 125 total guild ranks and is a master of general alchemy. Are there two guildmasters around who might be willing to promote him to guildmaster? My character is in Icemule but will travel anywhere necessary.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Promotion to Guildmaster 02/26/2016 09:14 AM CST
Congratulations!

My cleric hasn't progressed far enough in alchemy to help you out yet.

-- Robert

Bazzelwyn says, "Maul maul maul maul maul maul maul."
Bazzelwyn says, "The answer is maul."
Re: Promotion to Guildmaster 02/26/2016 11:54 AM CST
My cleric just reached 125 total guild ranks and is a master of general alchemy. Are there two guildmasters around who might be willing to promote him to guildmaster? My character is in Icemule but will travel anywhere necessary.
--David

Congrats! Amminar is in the same boat right now. If we team up, we'd only need one guildmaster. On Teras at the moment but would travel for promotion.

What's your cleric's name? I'll keep an eye out for him/her when I'm in game.
Re: Promotion to Guildmaster 02/26/2016 11:57 AM CST
>What's your cleric's name? I'll keep an eye out for him/her when I'm in game.

My cleric is Jurmell. I play a lot of different characters, so no one of them is in game all that much, but if you run across another cleric that can help us send me an email to my play.net and we will make arrangements.

Thanks,

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Promotion to Guildmaster 02/26/2016 12:53 PM CST
Amminar, please check your email. We may have someone to help us if you are available tonight.

Thanks,

--David

Re: Promotion to Guildmaster 02/26/2016 08:51 PM CST
Thank you to Ostes for helping my character and Amminar with our nominations to guildmaster status.

--David