Very long time coming 07/22/2013 01:11 PM CDT
I started this back when Alchemy was first released. I've taken a break or two, but this has still taken a very long time.

>You ask Khelorof about getting promoted to your next rank in General Alchemy.

>Khelorof completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Jurmell, for mastering this skill!"

I have characters who have mastered fletching, stunman, lockmastery (twice), and every other guild skill in the game except for warcries and batter (and I have a characters within ten ranks of mastering both of those). And this is by far the most difficult thing I have ever accomplished in the game.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Very long time coming 07/22/2013 03:22 PM CDT
Congratulations David!

I have completed alchemy as a wizard and am about a quarter of the way through the journey with my cleric now. It is an accomplishment worth celebrating!

-- Robert
Re: Very long time coming 07/22/2013 07:44 PM CDT
Congratulations! Now get to work on Trinkets and Potions.
Re: Very long time coming 07/23/2013 01:56 AM CDT
>Congratulations David!

>I have completed alchemy as a wizard and am about a quarter of the way through the journey with my cleric now. It is an accomplishment worth celebrating!

>-- Robert

Thanks, Robert. Yeah, I have several characters working on alchemy in various stages. Next one to master general will be an empath, who is at about 52 now.

>Congratulations! Now get to work on Trinkets and Potions.--Wyn

Ha. Yes, he has about eleven ranks in each of those. He'll keep going--probably focusing on trinkets next.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Very long time coming 07/23/2013 07:18 PM CDT
Trinkets is definitely the way to go next. I wish Orisons were being worked on. That looked like it was shaping up to be a really cool guild skill.