Cleric titles 08/08/2015 01:57 PM CDT
Celebrant, Soul Keeper, and Theologian were taken away from us YEARS ago to reserve for a now-defunct guild skill. Can we PLEASE get them given back to us now?

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.
Re: Cleric titles 08/08/2015 02:15 PM CDT
It's probably worth looking into.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Cleric titles 08/09/2015 07:53 AM CDT

I'm more interested in why the Orisons guild skill is considered now-defunct. I had some renewed hope for it, with the recent spate of development...

Is the mechanical complexity of some of the proposed skills part of the problem? If so, has there been any thought to finishing/releasing just the fluff-messaging part of orisons? (like, the first 30 ranks or something) Deity-specific spells and messages are one of my favorite things about clerics... it would be really nice to have deity-specific RP fluff, if nothing else.
Re: Cleric titles 08/10/2015 07:58 AM CDT

Paladins would also enjoy more deity related stuff. I mean if it is being looked in to.
Re: Cleric titles 08/13/2015 07:50 PM CDT
>>Is the mechanical complexity of some of the proposed skills part of the problem? If so, has there been any thought to finishing/releasing just the fluff-messaging part of orisons? (like, the first 30 ranks or something) Deity-specific spells and messages are one of my favorite things about clerics... it would be really nice to have deity-specific RP fluff, if nothing else.<<

I second this. Deity specific messaging is what makes Cleric my favorite profession.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein<<<<<
Re: Cleric titles 08/15/2015 08:33 AM CDT
It would be nice to have rather more "I'm a cleric" stuff to do in TSC than go kill someone, nexus the body back and 318. People get so upset when you kill them just to show off your clerical prowess. ;)
Re: Cleric titles 08/28/2015 01:21 AM CDT
>>It would be nice to have rather more "I'm a cleric" stuff to do in TSC than go kill someone, nexus the body back and 318. People get so upset when you kill them just to show off your clerical prowess. ;)<<

Amusing as this is, I'm pretty adamantly against 318'ing someone Ceyrin kills on purpose, and even sometimes by accident.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Cleric titles 08/23/2016 01:54 PM CDT
A year ago, I asked:

>Celebrant, Soul Keeper, and Theologian were taken away from us YEARS ago to reserve for a now-defunct guild skill. Can we PLEASE get them given back to us now?

And Estild said:

>It's probably worth looking into.

Can we have our titles back now, please? :(

--
Speaking to Shannivar, Puptilian says, "And that is why you do not understand what it takes to be a knight."

Speaking slowly to Puptilian, Aydan asks, "You seriously just said that?"