Convert Other 08/31/2011 02:04 PM CDT
You have been a devout follower of 'Other' since Leyan, Phoenatos 31, 5111 (8/31/11).

Meh.

So a few things...

1) Utilizing your familiarity with the divine, you sense the distinct presence of 'Other''s influence within the bauble.

Typo.

2) Under forsaken status casting 220 randomly takes me to a random rune based sanctuary. Now under other status I'm always sent to the neutral area.

Is this intended?
Re: Convert Other 08/31/2011 02:46 PM CDT
NOVAESKYE
You have been a devout follower of 'Other' since Leyan, Phoenatos 31, 5111 (8/31/11).

FOOL! You've activated my trap card!

NOVAESKYE
1) Utilizing your familiarity with the divine, you sense the distinct presence of 'Other''s influence within the bauble.
Typo.

Fixed.

NOVAESKYE
2) Under forsaken status casting 220 randomly takes me to a random rune based sanctuary. Now under other status I'm always sent to the neutral area.
Is this intended?

Yes.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: Convert Other 08/31/2011 03:09 PM CDT
"FOOL! You've activated my trap card!" -- Estild

..but what you don't realize is that it's the 'bladers spirit that determines victory!

(don't judge me.. you watch funny stuff when you're up at 6am)

That sucks about the 220 thing (and I suspect I've also lost my random eye colors when casting 313).

Meh.

Give up 340 and have the little things I like.. or give up the little things I like and have 340..

Think there's any way of ever having a toggle for 220/313?

You can set it to your deity stuff.. or to random..

What about a random rune?
Re: Convert Other 08/31/2011 04:20 PM CDT
NOVAESKYE
Give up 340 and have the little things I like.. or give up the little things I like and have 340..
Think there's any way of ever having a toggle for 220/313?
You can set it to your deity stuff.. or to random..
What about a random rune?

A lot of deity specific effects trigger the same effect/messaging for non-converted and "other", including Prayer (313). Major Sanctuary (220) just happens to be the exception. We won't be implementing a random rune.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: Convert Other 08/31/2011 06:52 PM CDT
"A lot of deity specific effects trigger the same effect/messaging for non-converted and "other", including Prayer (313)." -- Estild

I haven't tested things yet...

Anyways...

When I was 'forsaken' my 313 would cycle through all the colors as I was casting it. Someone with a deity is stuck with one color the entire time.
Re: Convert Other 09/01/2011 03:06 PM CDT
I still have my random eye colors with 313.. yay.

So basically...

Do I want random 220's or do I want access to 340?

I made 26 other symbols.. if I can get a handful of them altered to something more suitable to give to friends.. I suppose I can live with losing my random 220's.
Re: Convert Other 09/01/2011 04:40 PM CDT
NOVAESKYE
Do I want random 220's or do I want access to 340?

You could always make a bunch of different runestones, then randomly grab one for each cast of Major Sanctuary (220). The weight may be an issue, but you can still get a somewhat random sanctuary.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: Convert Other 09/01/2011 10:44 PM CDT

>>FOOL! You've activated my trap card!<<

This is why I always run at least a Jinzo... and a Solemn Judgement.