Meditating at a Table 08/27/2011 07:21 PM CDT
Your meditative trance is severed due to the non-reverent position your body has taken up.

Didn't that get changed to allow us to meditate at a table?
Re: Meditating at a Table 08/30/2011 06:07 AM CDT
>Didn't that get changed to allow us to meditate at a table?

I wish. The last time I asked about meditating at a table, I was told it was designed to be disallowed because they felt it was too antisocial and didn't encourage us to be in public places to rest. I'll refrain from discussing my reaction to that, since I'm pretty sure yours will be along the same lines.

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.
Re: Meditating at a Table 08/30/2011 12:26 PM CDT
Safe assumption :)

Thanks! I'm fairly rusty these days.
Re: Meditating at a Table 08/30/2011 02:24 PM CDT
>>I was told it was designed to be disallowed because they felt it was too antisocial and didn't encourage us to be in public places to rest.<<

Doh! So instead I meditate in the Park after rubbing one of my invisibility amulets. I mean, you don't usually interact anyway while meditating, since it breaks the meditative state, at least initially.
Re: Meditating at a Table 09/01/2011 10:42 PM CDT

In theory, the changes to meditation should have mitigated some of the anti-social aspects of meditation.

In practice, I'm not sure it makes much difference to me. Generally, if I want privacy, and to meditate, I just incant 220. Problem solved.