A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 01:09 PM CDT
By decree from the Cleric Guild, all members at Priest rank and higher are to report to the Altar Chamber in the DragonSpine Fane on Volnes, the 29th day of Phoenatos, in the year 5111 at 7:30 PM (EST). Recently uncovered, the DragonSpine Fane can be reached via the Ancient Passage in Zul Logoth. The gathering has been called to provide guidance to the clergy in advanced methods of spreading their faith.

*All clerics, level 40 and higher, are invited to the Altar Chamber in the DragonSpine Fane on Monday, August 29th at 7:30 PM EST.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 01:30 PM CDT

Your timing of posting this right after the earthquake I felt in the NOVA area is uncanny.

* An earthquake rumbles all around you! Estild just released an announcement about a spell!
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 03:23 PM CDT
Could you elaborate on where the Altar is for those of us newly returned to the lands?

Lady Rek
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 03:41 PM CDT
Charl and I are on a first name basis, and he didn't mention anything to me about a meeting. (For those who care, I call him Charlie).
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 03:50 PM CDT
Lady Rek
Could you elaborate on where the Altar is for those of us newly returned to the lands?

Look for the large and jagged crack in the Marcasite Tunnel in Zul Logoth.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 06:23 PM CDT
Zul Logoth??? Have you taken leave of your senses? NO way am I going walk to to Zul!

Here's a suggestion; have a teleport mechanism in each major city that transports interested clerics to the appropriate spot; you can even have it cost money, like a chronomage orb. If you did that, I'd definitely attend.
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 06:23 PM CDT
Zul Logoth??? Have you taken leave of your senses? NO way am I going walk to to Zul!

Here's a suggestion; have a teleport mechanism in each major city that transports interested clerics to the appropriate spot; you can even have it cost money, like a chronomage orb. If you did that, I'd definitely attend.
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 06:29 PM CDT

ask half about zul logoth
A finely-dressed halfling says to you, "A ticket to Zul Logoth will cost you 100000 silvers. ASK me again in the next minute if you wish to purchase a ticket."
>

Zul Logoth seems pretty appropriate to me. It's pretty much a centralized point for EN and the other towns. It's definitely an appropriate meeting spot for all clerics as the location isn't tied to any specific deity.

Consider it a pilgrimage of faith, or you could just not attend.

Dgry
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 06:42 PM CDT
I'm going to walk to Zul Logoth, if I remember. I've got a cleric who can make it there for the new spell release, which seems most likely. Should be a lot of fun spending time with other clerics and the announcement sounds exciting. I look forward to seeing everyone there and whatever you've got brewing.

~Galenok
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 07:04 PM CDT

I don't mind spending the money, I have cash out the wazoo. I do object to time spent walking. OK let me see what the chronomages want...
Re: A Holy Summons 08/23/2011 09:28 PM CDT
Lazy clerics! Ta walk'll do yer good! An' we Logothians coul' use ta coin gather't from dem usin' da carts ya know...
Why, it barely takes fi'teen or tweeny minnits from ta Landin' or Ills'tim an dat's if ya a bit shaky on ta trail or bottle neck't at ta rope. We gots ta "Bawdy Bard" pub, come a night early an' make a stay of it!

It's no wunner folks call us clerics flat arse't when we seem so lazy we kinna ev'n be bother't ta walk ter ta space atween ta Spine! Fair bit cheap'r, too!

(Zenaxa mumbles under her breath while drawing heavily from her Bluerock stein. She casts one last glance towards the crowd before she shuffles back to the tavern.)

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: A Holy Summons 08/24/2011 07:49 AM CDT
>>Zul Logoth??? Have you taken leave of your senses? NO way am I going walk to to Zul!

If you ask me it makes perfect sense to have it in Zul Logoth where the shrines were discovered and it's pretty central to everyone.

P.S I will see you there Zenaxa so we can discuss all things Lumnis and just giggle in general <3

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~
Re: A Holy Summons 08/25/2011 11:11 AM CDT
Many thanks.

Lady Rek
Re: A Holy Summons 08/29/2011 06:35 PM CDT
Due to the server outage, this event in Prime will be delayed for 45 minutes. It will now start at 8:15 PM EST.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team
Re: A Holy Summons 08/29/2011 06:35 PM CDT
Due to the server outage, this event in Prime will be delayed for 45 minutes. It will now start at 8:15 PM EST.

GameMaster Estild
Cleric/Empath Team

This message was originally posted in Clerics, Cleric General Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/231/2592/view/79