Treasures in the Brambles - Flat-priced stuff 04/10/2011 07:49 AM CDT
For Sale:

1) A braid-trimmed brown oilcloth cloak clasped with a polished green myklian scale - +1 agi bonus, +5 dodging bonus - CB: 5.5m Logun
2) A basket-hilted imflass gladius - +17/+5, +5 edged bonus, all 9 Kinorn TWC scripts - CB: 3.5m Krakii
3) a massive mithril executioner's sword with a pair of silvered outstretched wings forming the guard - 7x perfect greatsword with acid flares
4) Pin-worn coat, 3/60. 5m flat.
5) 4x augmented chain with permanent moderate lightning resistance. 3m.
6) Invar-edged vultite bastard sword - 4x decently crit-weighted - 6m flat.
7) Ancient glaes flamberge - +15/+7 sancted - 1m flat.
8) A tarnished gold thumb ring inset with chips of polished glaes - Unique, boxfound +5 swimming bonus ring with no level requirement - 2m flat.
9) A deeply hooded camouflaged warder's cloak that seems to blend into the surroundings (3/125, shoulder-worn, scripted) - 10m flat.
10) Mithglin battle axe with +6 logic bonus, +1 armor rank. - 2m flat
11) Imflass flamberge with +17 logic stat. - 5m flat
12) 2x maul with +8 dodge bonus - 2m flat

I also have some fusion orbs for sale:

14) +9 ranged bonus - 10m
15) +9 dodge bonus - 4m
16) +12 hiding bonus - 5m
17) +4 stamina recovery(x2) - 500k each

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Treasures in the Brambles - Flat-priced stuff 04/10/2011 11:22 AM CDT
If it's in the flat-priced folder, why haven't I won already? <grumble, mutter>

(Not really serious, just feeling particularly dwarvish this afternoon. :)
Re: Treasures in the Brambles - Flat-priced stuff 04/10/2011 11:23 AM CDT
Haha. I was just cross-posting that one for the heck of it, Krakii. I'll call it sold tonight without any more bids, probably.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Treasures in the Brambles - Flat-priced stuff 04/10/2011 12:44 PM CDT
No worries. :)

Like I said, I was just emoting "grasping dwarf"-ishness really strongly. <grin>