Aeonelas' Locker 12/25/2017 07:08 PM CST
I'm on LNET as Aeonelas feel free to locate

- Weapons -

a fireleaf quarter staff +27 (6x) THW QS 400K

a silvery steel claidhmore inlaid with white vaalin swirls THW (Claidhs are crit weighted) 5K

a gold-sheened woodsman's axe set with jeweled scarlet streaks(4X) THW Battle axe 100K

a razor-sharp razern flamberge (2x crit weighting) 50K

- Stuff -

a narrow black goffering iron (Changes the look of the ruffs below)
a tall alabaster lace ruff infused with glimmering silver and gold frills
a tall emerald silk ruff embroidered with slender bronze quills
a tall blood red lawn ruff strewn with dove white chalcedony beads

- 100K for the set

You adjust the set of your ruff around your neck, running your fingers through the layers.
>attend my ruff
You fluff your ruff.
>rub my ruff
You adjust the set of your ruff around your neck, running your fingers through the layers.
>pull my ruff
You tug at the restrictive collar of your ruff, but it remains firmly affixed around your neck.

This ruff is unlocked once and can be adjusted by a goffering iron to be tall, flat, scorched, crinkled, limp, wide, puffed, or starched. It could be unlocked once more.

- "Fallen Arkati" Chrism Holders - 100K each (will trade for Tonis or Koar one)

a twisted eight point silver star emblem (Huntress)
a black dreamstone emblem in the form of a decaying rose (Laethe)
an onyx-formed smashed black widow emblem (Arachne)
a nondescript rough stone emblem (Khaarne/Stone Giants)
a steel-forged wilted black rose emblem (Laethe)
a flattened iron anvil emblem (Eonak)
a bloodstained sword pendant with faded black backing (V'tull)

- Misc -

a smooth oak case (Arkati Box, Liabo)

a white silk tote embroidered with yellow-cored daisies (Auto-close satchel, shoulder worn, fairly large amount with enough space for any number of items.) (50K)

a dirt-filled yellow clay vase (T2 Dawdly Pot) 200K

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item must remain dirt/soil-filled, and can be a pot|planter|canister|bucket|vase|can. You can grow decorative flowers without limitation, and healing flowers 4x/day. These flowers will wilt and disentegrate after 4 weeks. The vase is at Tier 2. (Original merchant: Dawdly Windlebaum) Your vase currently has the following verbs available: PINCH, POKE, POUR, PULL, RUB, SHAKE.

Try as you might, you cannot get a good sense of whether or not the vase's pockets could get any deeper, but you can tell that the vase is as light as it can get.

*~Omni Exeunt in Mysterium~*

<You hear someone chuckling from behind you. Whirling around, you see Kai with a grin from ear to ear.
>squeal kai
You look at the Kai and squeal.
Kai slaps you in the face and says, "Had enough, little one?"