Advice on redundant hair issue! 05/19/2011 12:59 PM CDT
A wonderful, yet late eve alter was done to Auragin's hair. Upon peering into mirrors, I am seeing the oops... "She has waist length, midnight black hair that falls to her waist in an abundance of lustrous, loose curls." I seem to have a waste of one waist. EEP! How we didn't note this was surely due to lack of sleep.

If I go into the tent and get the "hair re-do thingy" (lack of proper wording here), to show, instead of waist length in the beginning, simply "She has very long, midnight blah blah blah..." will changing it in that simple manner change the entire alter?

Or do I need wait for an alterer to come so I may ask them to please take that out or change it?

Yikes. And thanks. More yikes.

The player behind Auragin... who has no redundant hair...
Re: Advice on redundant hair issue! 05/19/2011 01:14 PM CDT
I think an assister and referral will probably fix that, as the wording is obviously erroneous.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: Advice on redundant hair issue! 05/19/2011 01:14 PM CDT
If you go to the hair tent and change the length the rest of the alter will remain the same. If you use stormfront and bring up your character sheet you can see which part the hair alter is divided. I had the same issue with one of mine and I changed the length and just the length was changed. <3

-Naitalya
Re: Advice on redundant hair issue! 05/19/2011 01:15 PM CDT
I don't know that an assist/referral would fix it. It's redundant... but it isn't a typo.

I am, however, about 98% sure that you'd be fine changing it in the pavilion.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Advice on redundant hair issue! 05/19/2011 01:48 PM CDT
It would be fine being fixed in the pavilion. As it isn't a typo, it would require a new alteration session to fix and shouldn't go through assist/referral.

Cheers,
Itzel

Team Plat
Forest Gnome Guru
Elven Nations Guru
Wordsmiths Guru
Re: Advice on redundant hair issue! 05/20/2011 09:24 PM CDT
Thanks all! I will try changing the length in the pavilion. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't lose the last bit. Wish me luck.

Auragin
re: Advice on redundant hair issue! 05/20/2011 09:30 PM CDT
She has long, midnight black hair that falls to her waist in an abundance of lustrous, loose curls.

I WIN!!

YAY! Thank you all.

Sad when a hair crisis ensues and takes over as a topic. Simple fix, though.

Auragin