Hiding a culture choice 08/30/2016 08:20 AM CDT
Is it possible to hide you culture once chosen? I don't necessarily need to be running around advertising my Neimhean heritage...
Re: Hiding a culture choice 08/30/2016 08:26 AM CDT
I think you're looking for

>profile toggle culture

from this:

https://gswiki.play.net/PROFILE_(verb)

Doug
Re: Hiding a culture choice 08/30/2016 10:12 AM CDT
As a Neimhean blood line gnome, this feature is baked in already, you can choose any other bloodline openly and you will gain the advantages of speaking elven or dwarven, etc. Your true bloodline is only revealed if you cough or otherwise signal and I'm fairly certain only other Neimhean bloodline gnomes will be able to detect it.

Gargamish
Re: Hiding a culture choice 08/30/2016 02:36 PM CDT
now that is a neat aspect of this race I had no idea existed. thanks for the info!
Re: Hiding a culture choice 08/30/2016 03:11 PM CDT

Ya the Neimhean setup is really neat.
Re: Hiding a culture choice 09/24/2016 05:00 PM CDT
The only problem that comes to mind with making a Neimhean, at least it seems to me, is that the only people who know are other Neimhean and gnomes seem to be few and far between enough already. It seems like it would be a hard thing to play out regularly. I was really bored at work and was thinking a Neimhean MHO would be neat. But like.. this was what came to mind.. having meetings in some warehouse/shady spots, with everyone hiding and speaking from hiding and some non-gnome guy guarding the door.. just to maintain anonymity. Plan secret events, where your crier messages don't make a whole lot of sense if you're not in the know. Like align some with other groups events(with them knowing or not) and "infiltrate" or something along those lines. Like White Haven is offering spellups at so and so spot. But where did this food cart come from? And, oh no, someone poisoned the bagels! I dunno, random idea.