Brawling and Cmans 08/24/2014 07:31 AM CDT
Does training in CMAN's affect brawling in the same way as it does melee AS. As in, does it add directly to your AS in like fashion?

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Defender of Wehnimer's Landing
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato
Re: Brawling and Cmans 08/24/2014 07:47 AM CDT
Yes. Brawling training works differently, but pretty much everything else that affects AS has the same effect on UAF (but UAC is a lot less dependent on UAF than melee is on AS)

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Unarmed_attack_factor
Re: Brawling and Cmans 08/24/2014 07:56 AM CDT
Thanks! I've almost got the necessary TP's to fully train in UAC so I'm considering going that route as a tertiary attack option, behind ranged and spells.

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Defender of Wehnimer's Landing
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato
Re: Brawling and Cmans 08/24/2014 10:46 PM CDT

I moved Dendum over to UAC...I enjoy it, you would probably have less sacrifice in doing it than I did.
It is nice for those puncture resistant things and just being able to have a blessed weapon (gloves) around without having to deal with that god awful blessed arrow mechanics. In fact I think I have done my first undead bounty...in a long time...since getting UAC, and it wasn't half as painful as I remember them being with blessed arrows.
Re: Brawling and Cmans 08/25/2014 12:13 AM CDT
If you are in Voln and have the appropriate number of steps, you don't even need a bless if you use UAC.

"For the female of the species
is more deadly than the male."
Re: Brawling and Cmans 08/25/2014 04:18 AM CDT
>If you are in Voln and have the appropriate number of steps, you don't even need a bless if you use UAC.

You lose benefit from enchant if you don't bless, but its probably not worth spending favor on at cap.
Re: Brawling and Cmans 08/25/2014 04:32 PM CDT
>>You lose benefit from enchant if you don't bless, but its probably not worth spending favor on at cap.<<

Oh, I can usually find a cleric in town to bless, or even drag out my own to do so; just mentioning the possibility.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."