Aim/ambush 01/26/2013 03:49 PM CST
Any chance we can get a UAC verb form that doesn't use the auto-aim location? Just something like "punchU" instead of "punch". When using weapons I can switch between kill and ambush for when I want it to hit a set location. Having to clear my aim target before engaging with UAC and then re-aiming when I switch back to the lance is a huge pain in the butt. I end up forgetting to switch it and then I get a bunch of slower (aimed) punches and kicks until I notice, or I start waisting ambush time on the lance with no location set.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: Aim/ambush 01/26/2013 09:31 PM CST
I had that same problem myself when I briefly used the UAC for hunting. My solution was simple, you lead with jabs and for the most part there is no reason to aim them. So, I made aim clear part of my jab alias. It works well for me and I imagine you could do something very similar. I also change my aim location around quite a bit so I've got aliases set up to change it and just out of habit use them quite frequently even if my aim is already where it should be. I find them handy and you can change your aim location while in roundtime so one could do it then and be ready for that next strike. Other people just make aliases/macros for the different aim locations so all they have to do is put in the creatures name when they go to ambush them.