Gloves/Boots and bonding 10/25/2012 03:29 PM CDT
Currently gloves/boots are not able to be Wspec'd. I am not sure if they can be bonded to 1625'd. Is this an oversight or is it meant to not be able to? Personally I think they should be able to.
Re: Gloves/Boots and bonding 10/25/2012 03:41 PM CDT
You may want the bonuses, but it is WEAPON bonding, which means an actual physical weapon. Gloves/boots are just used to cover your hands/feet, giving you enchant/flares/weighting/ect, and you never see a warrior bond with their hands/feet in the same way that they do a weapon. You mention 1625, which means I am guessing you are a paladin and don't have access to punch/grapple/kick mastery. When I tossed out the idea of extending this beyond monks, I did include paladins in my request, but they only opened it up to include rogues and warriors.
Re: Gloves/Boots and bonding 10/25/2012 03:56 PM CDT
I'm sure a pure brawler would have some sort of special bond with his hand/foot coverings. Don't boxers have lucky gloves? (I really know absolutely nothing about boxing so I'm pretty much just reaching for stuff because I want my Aelotoi to charge someone and flip them as plasma rains down onto them) but I guess it's not an oversight considering wpsec isn't even available to the UAC kings. I guess I'll just have to grab me some knuckle-blades and Sanctify one and 1608 the other and then the plasma shall rain! If i choose to make him a brawler but it sounds like it will be fun.
Re: Gloves/Boots and bonding 10/25/2012 07:11 PM CDT
At some point it is possible that sanctified UAC gear will be released, either at an event or just through the treasure system.
Re: Gloves/Boots and bonding 10/30/2012 06:40 AM CDT
>I guess it's not an oversight considering wpsec isn't even available to the UAC kings.

UAC kings = Rogues?

Of course I'm being sarcastic, but with all the good cmans, rogues are proally just as good if not better (ambushing from hiding) for UCS than monks...which is kinda sad, I would figure monks would be the best at brawling?
Re: Gloves/Boots and bonding 10/30/2012 09:42 AM CDT

My capped plate wearing rogue went from ranged to hurling/edged and depending on how EG turns out, will fixskills to UAC next...