a maple-handled mithglin war hammer, +7(+3) AUR 09/05/2011 08:41 AM CDT
Any interest in this? Everything besides the aura bonus is standard as far as I know. Not gonna bother finding a bard. If it's special in any other way, consider it a free bonus.

Make an offer if you'd like it. I'll take the first reasonable offer (assuming there's any at all).

~Brian, Sepher's player.
Re: a maple-handled mithglin war hammer, +7(+3) AUR 09/05/2011 08:50 AM CDT
A "reasonable" offer is 2-3m. You can hang onto that and orb it at EG at the fusion shaman and make an orb out of the aura bonus to add to fusion gear.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: a maple-handled mithglin war hammer, +7(+3) AUR 09/05/2011 09:03 AM CDT
Ha! Good lookin' out. I did not know that was an option. That makes it a lot more valuable, indeed. I'll still sell it if someone's interested. If not, I'll just do the EG thing.

Thanks again for the info. If it sells, I'll make a donation to you for maximizing my profits (I totally almost left it in the field when I found it).

~Brian, Sepher's player
Re: a maple-handled mithglin war hammer, +7(+3) AUR 09/05/2011 09:16 AM CDT
Ranger guild unity and all that. ;)

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!