Premium enhancement item question 10/06/2017 12:00 PM CDT
Random question are premium enhancement items locked to the character who purchases them? I assume they wont ever crumble on standard items and can always be recharged for that price as well correct?
Re: Premium enhancement item question 10/06/2017 12:04 PM CDT
>Random question are premium enhancement items locked to the character who purchases them? I assume they wont ever crumble on standard items and can always be recharged for that price as well correct?

I believe they are account-attuned, not character-attuned.

They should not crumble... and they can be recharged at the Adventurer's Guild like any other enhancive. (And they have a huge charge pool, so it'll take a pretty long time to drain them in the first place.)

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Premium enhancement item question 10/06/2017 12:06 PM CDT
Drat, I was hoping to use some points from my second account which had enough for a couple higher tiers and bring them to my main.
Re: Premium enhancement item question 10/06/2017 12:22 PM CDT
"Premium enhancives are created using Premium points by taking a non-enhancive item that the player owns and making it an enhancive item with 200 charges. Use of the item's enhancive properties is restricted to the account that created the item." -- https://gswiki.play.net/Premium_enhancive

Second sentence of the site.

Note that you cannot add Premium Enhancive to some other item that already is Enhancive; first sentence of the site.
Re: Premium enhancement item question 10/06/2017 12:32 PM CDT
That page led me to Jainna's common mistakes, led me to 'Alter', led me to 'Alter 16'/armor & weapons. (Which led me to the 'Brawling' section of the Weapon page, where I saw both hand- and foot-wraps listed [as page stubs, so they need some lovin'].)

To be clear, though: are handwraps and footwraps considered 'weapons', for this section of Alteration guidelines?
Or--since they are worn--clothing? Or armor accessories? Or armor?