Couple suggestions to mull over 07/31/2017 11:28 AM CDT
Two things that I’ve been thinking on since Jainna’s return (YAY!) and the Midsummer’s Festival (Super Yay! Most fun I’ve had in ages) this is in regards to Jainna’s unlocking as well as the gem cutter’s.

Please keep in mind I’ve only been back 7 months now and there might be answers to these questions already and I just don’t know about it. Both of these are just suggestions and ideas to think about, don’t get your knickers in a twist please.

The unlocking is awesome and by far is one of the unique and amazing benefits of being premium. Now I haven’t had any done yet since Jainna was away for most of my time back thus far, this is simply me looking toward the future with hopes and dreams that may or may not come to fruition. Planning outfits is a long term goal, and I am a bit of a completionist, and having tiers sitting there locked kind of drives me a bit batty. I was wondering if there has been or could possibly be in the future a quarterly raffle for one item to get unlocked further than the current really rare raffle. I’m proposing the idea of once every three months Jainna gets to unlock something just one notch more then she currently can. It would only be 4 items a year total. I don’t know if that would be considered too much, it’s just an idea. It would be an extra amazing perk, and I don’t think that only 4 items a year would be too terribly much. If quarterly is too much, you could also think about bi annually and just do it twice a year. Something to think about is all.

Concerning gem cutters, I was at the festival almost non-stop, and I was there every time Kylistra spun, except for coming in a little late twice as I was speeding home from work desperate to get on before the spinning started only to find myself logging in two minutes after she completed picking her first round. But I was there for a significant amount of chances, and alas lady luck was not with me and I never got a pattern done. I’m still super happy it happened at all, and the turn out I felt was pretty tremendous as the room was insanely packed every time. Kylistra was absolutely amazing at doing it, and it was a treat to watch her work. So what I’m wondering is the future plans for the custom gem patterns, it took years in the making for this one event to occur and I’m curious how long it will be until the next one. My ultimate dream would be that this turn out to be a monthly perk, and we could enjoy Kylistra being able to do this like Xerria gets to do the unlocking. If the rarity of this kind of thing is that important I thought of other suggestions to keep it special and give us something to look forward to. The way I look at it, if it happened twice a year, at the midsummer festival as well as the winter festival I would be happy. If you wanted to open it up to others you could also do it at Ebon Gate, that way it’s offered to non-premium members, but they obviously have to pay to get in so that would weed out some of the F2P bot accounts. My only concern is that I think this was an amazing service and I don’t want to see it buried for four or five years again.