May Sonic Alteration Raffle 05/28/2018 05:37 PM CDT
High Musician Vilana invites bards to try their luck in a raffle for a sonic alteration! For the winner, she will customize the sonic item of the bard's choice: a Sonic Shield, Sonic Weapon, Sonic Armor, or Singing Sword. Tickets will be 25,000 silvers, and the winner must pay 75,000 additional silvers. Wins are not transferable and must be redeemed at the time of the raffle (so you must be present at the drawing). You don't have to be able to sing the song to receive the alteration; it will be ready when you are! (However, you must be able to enter the guild to enter the raffle.) The raffle can be found in the Conch Pub of Solhaven's Bard Guild and draws Thursday evening. Good luck!

~~GM Kynlee~~
Elanthian Architect
Breaker of Things
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: May Sonic Alteration Raffle 05/29/2018 09:29 AM CDT
I'm unlikely to attend in Solhaven, but I was thinking about this over the holiday weekend: for the custom alteration, does it have to remain with a legal noun?
I really want to have my custom sonic runestaff be a 'cyclone'[*] that I have harnessed to my will....

[*] Needs to be a cyclone, because I am all things OZ. :)
Re: May Sonic Alteration Raffle 05/29/2018 03:42 PM CDT
...staff forming the vortex of a voracious cyclone

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews