Bardfest Finalists! 07/15/2015 10:36 PM CDT

Reply Reply Delete Delete
The Finalists for Bardfest are announced! They will be performing at 10pm elven, on Volnes, Koaratos 20.

They are:

ZARSTON

TRAIVA

MERIL

LUXELLE

KAYSE

KATIESA

JERSEA

And, the two words that must BOTH be used in the final piece, are: SOBRIETY and CHOLEN

Dremerie Chillchaser,
The Purple Bard

True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of
all that is, has been, will be, and will not be....

"Life's not about surviving the storm, but about learning to dance in the rain."
Re: Bardfest Finalists! 07/16/2015 09:08 AM CDT
Congratulations to all the finalists, I'm sure it wasn't easy winning out over the competition this year. Much like with pro sports, i generally only watch during the finals, but I'm expecting a very good show on the 20th. (no pressure ;p)

Archales
Re: Bardfest Finalists! 07/16/2015 09:52 AM CDT
I must say that I was very impressed by the performers this year. No Sestinas! But, many that thought outside of the normal AABB or ABAB patterns. Most had wonderful showmanship.

I think my father, Bevan, would be so proud of how far the performance levels have come, and been maintained over the years. He fought hard to teach, and encourage, folks to be better than they thought they were! Wish he was still about.

Of course, I just might be looking through "new eyes" after being gone so long.

Dremerie Chillchaser,
The Purple Bard

True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of
all that is, has been, will be, and will not be....

"Life's not about surviving the storm, but about learning to dance in the rain."
Re: Bardfest Finalists! 07/20/2015 07:15 PM CDT

By chance does anyone post logs of Bardfest? I missed some of the performers.

I heard the competition was fierce as always.