Hello from new Bardess 12/03/2012 11:09 PM CST
Hi!

I am new to GS as of a few days ago. I am from DR but got lured in by your exp system. :)

I decided on a bard as bards are cool and I always wanted to play one ever since I read the Nightrunner series by Lynn Flewelling. Also, I didn't want to bring over any baggage by playing a class I am used to in another game.

So please forgive me if I make any mistakes when... IF Sarika decides to be a songwriter.

In the few days I have been playing, I have received a really warm welcome from everyone. I was especially touched when I got rescued after I died in vipershroud due to me mistyping the room ID in go2. Oops. Thank you!

Also much love for Lich. without it, being a noob would have been 100 times more intimidating.

I may not be around as much as I would like during the weekdays since I am on the other side of the world and my usual gaming time is around 9 or 10am est/edt (it is pm for my side of the world). But I hope to get to know everyone better.

Warmest wishes,
Sarika's Player.
Re: Hello from new Bardess 12/04/2012 08:18 AM CST
"I am from DR but got lured in by your exp system." -- Sarika

Note that even here you're still going to be doing exactly the same thing (like "kill orc") 'lebenty squillion times... it's just that when you do so, you can get better at picking locks or skinning or using spells, not just swinging your weapon. :)
Re: Hello from new Bardess 12/04/2012 05:29 PM CST
I really look forward to running into you on one of my days off. It'll be a while til one, but it's great to have another bard in the mix. One from across the world makes it just a bit more fascinating. Best wishes to you!

~Galenok
Re: Hello from new Bardess 12/09/2012 02:02 PM CST
Welcome to the family =)