Logs 11/05/2011 08:41 PM CDT
So I have logging turned on in Avalon. . .but heck if I can figure out where the logs are going under Lion. Anyone know what directory I need to poke at?
Re: Logs 11/06/2011 06:10 PM CST
Are they in ~/Documents/Simutronics/Logs?

I don't have lion yet, but that's where they're at in 10.6.

-Keleborrn.
Re: Logs 11/07/2011 10:42 AM CST
> Are they in ~/Documents/Simutronics/Logs?

> I don't have lion yet, but that's where they're at in 10.6.

Yeah, they used to go there, and now they . . . don't. Thus my confusion and dismay.
Re: Logs 11/07/2011 07:27 PM CST
If you right click (or control click) on the Logs folder and select Get Info, is the 'Locked' checkbox checked? If so, uncheck that. Down towards the bottom of the info panel, in the Sharing & Permissions, is it set to allow you to read and right or did it get changed to read only?

It's also possible that Avalon isn't running as your process, you might try setting that to read & right for everyone and see if they start showing up.

All I can think of.

-Keleborrn.
Re: Logs 11/07/2011 10:44 PM CST
>If you right click (or control click) on the Logs folder and select Get Info, is the 'Locked' checkbox checked? If so, uncheck that. Down towards the bottom of the info panel, in the Sharing & Permissions, is it set to allow you to read and right or did it get changed to read only?

Ah! Thank you, can't believe I didn't check that. For some reason Lion decided to mark the Logs folder as "read and write" for guest but "read only" for admin and other users. I've switched that around, and now it works splendidly.
Re: Logs 11/08/2011 08:57 AM CST
Cool, glad that worked.

-Keleborrn.