So, where is she? 12/27/2004 05:38 PM CST
I have not seen Hujing, the Erithian woman for the katana quest, in Ta'Vaalor for months. I have written in the Ta'Vaalor folder weeks ago. I do know it has been bugged.

Is this because the quest is going away? Or is she lost? Anyway, I was going to do it (for the first time) with an old friend returning to GS after a three year hiatus. Not finding her left a bad taste in both our mouths.

Meg
Re: So, where is she? 12/27/2004 10:05 PM CST
I did the quest last month with my littlest one. Can't remember where I found her, but I just started collecting truffles. I do believe it was stated this quest is not going away. Just jump into it if you have to.

See what will happen if you don't stop biting your fingernails?
- Will Rogers, to his niece on seeing the Venus de Milo
Re: So, where is she? 12/28/2004 03:57 PM CST
You may just start collecting truffles. I had no interest in the quest when it first came out, and never listened to her haikus. We also had no interest, at the time I was looking, in going to a website for hints.

You may be able to do it without her. Don't assume, please, that the rest of us are. After all, she's the beginning of the quest. We were trying to do it right. It was very disappointing; I'm sorry you didn't get that part.

It's all right, though.... the friend I was going to do it with hasn't logged into GS in the three weeks since we looked. I tried to explain to him that the quest wasn't supposed to go away. He thought it inauspicious that, if it wasn't to go away, the NPC with the hints had been misplaced so much.

Meg
Re: So, where is she? 12/29/2004 10:36 PM CST
A few weeks back I found her in the aspis locker room...

I reported and a gm said they would look into having her moved.

Maybe no one moved her yet...

I can look next time I am in.

J

L and T's Import Consortium in the 3rd spiral room in Solhaven.
http://www.playershops.com/LandT
Katee's toyshop! Shop in the second spiral room in Haven.
http://www.playershops.com/Katee

10th Bardfest!! July 12, 13, 14
Finals on the 18th! 2005
Re: So, where is she? 01/01/2005 07:15 PM CST
>>I have not seen Hujing, the Erithian woman for the katana quest, in Ta'Vaalor for months. I have written in the Ta'Vaalor folder weeks ago. I do know it has been bugged.

She is still there

>>Is this because the quest is going away? Or is she lost? Anyway, I was going to do it (for the first time) with an old friend returning to GS after a three year hiatus. Not finding her left a bad taste in both our mouths.

No the quest is staying around until the game goes. It is not going away. Its been stated numerous times by the gm's that the quest is not going away in our lifetimes. So she is still in vaalor. She just wandered into an area and is either 1) stuck in there (inn rooms with door closed, or wonky exit code or 2) does wander, but keeps wandering into the same rooms (the river's rest guard captain and draw bridge problem.)

~Jeff
DEAD>
The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!
DEAD>
Re: So, where is she? 01/02/2005 10:01 AM CST
Before this thread gets out of control, let me remind you to post with a clear head.

I think the thoughts and suggestions provided to this point are an excellent place to start, when looking for the Erithian woman for the Katana Quest or to begin the quest without her. If you try some of these suggestions and none of them seem to work please ASSIST and a Game Host will be more than happy to help solve the problem.

Board Moderator
Medeni