Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/22/2004 02:52 AM CDT
Ok, so I finally got Sabizki to tell me what he wants, and I can't find the lousy thing! Am I just stupid? I'm running out of ideas. It's not really that hard to find, is it? ::flails::
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/22/2004 03:23 AM CDT
Forget it...I found it. Is anyone else who's done this annoyed at the item's location like I am? ::whistles::
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/22/2004 06:27 AM CDT
>Forget it...I found it. Is anyone else who's done this annoyed at the item's location like I am?

I believe he asks different things of different people.

Come to the House of Gnomish Goods for all your various and sundry needs. Bottom of the Solhaven Spiral!

Check out the Third Annual Sylvanfair TurnLeaf Festival! Enter events for cash and prizes. http://www.sylvanfair.com/home/TurnLeaf.htm
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/22/2004 02:31 PM CDT
>I believe he asks different things of different people.

Then he must have given me the task he gives the people he doesn't like.

(I'm still convinced that when he says, "I could use X", what he's really saying is, "Please kill my monkey." Maybe that's the problem...)
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/22/2004 02:43 PM CDT
Heh, I cheated when I did mine. Asked me for a specific kind of milk. I went onto Google, put in exackly what he asked for and "gemstone" and the first site listed for a list of shops and all their wares for a town, and among them the item I needed. Then I pestered a friend of mine to get it for me and we swapped on the Isle of the Four Winds.

Though, if not for Google, I don't even want to know just how long it would have taken me to find it. Probaly as long as I spent waiting for the shot to begin with...

Aduro Terrarun - Mage Priest of Cingh
Volaticus Tamamushi - Winged Warrior of Honor
Asmodea Drey'Haus - Annoying Pain in the Arse
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/22/2004 03:35 PM CDT
>Heh, I cheated when I did mine. Asked me for a specific kind of milk. I went onto Google, put in exackly what he asked for and "gemstone" and the first site listed for a list of shops and all their wares for a town, and among them the item I needed. Then I pestered a friend of mine to get it for me and we swapped on the Isle of the Four Winds.

>Though, if not for Google, I don't even want to know just how long it would have taken me to find it. Probaly as long as I spent waiting for the shot to begin with...

I think we got the same item. I found it by accident. Well, actually my husband did. We've spent days running all over the EN looking, and then when he was disconnected last night he happened to come across an old list of merchants and their items (probably from the same site you used), and found it there. I think one of the problems is that people kept referring to it as a "quest", when really, in my husband's words, it was a scavenger hunt. So I was looking for something more complicated. And closer.

So now I have to voyage to the Landing where my cleric is holding the item, travel back, and then make another trip once the weapon is ready. This is the most exercise I've gotten in my whole life!

Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/22/2004 05:30 PM CDT
>Heh, I cheated when I did mine. Asked me for a specific kind of milk. I went onto Google, put in exackly what he asked for and "gemstone" and the first site listed for a list of shops and all their wares for a town, and among them the item I needed. Then I pestered a friend of mine to get it for me and we swapped on the Isle of the Four Winds.

Google works for stuff like that, but I usually can find what I need in my logs. Whether it's a certain type of skin for COL, or some item, chances are I've been in the right shop at some time, and a log search will find it.

--Tsoran
(Koldeen's shop is in the Solhaven spiral just past the third steps)
http://www.tsoran.com/
tsoran@tsoran.com
AIM: GSTsoran
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/23/2004 08:42 AM CDT
I'm still trying to get a spot. :sniffs: It's been a month already, it's starting to get ridiculous.

--
Oliver, player of Selandriel and Co.

Visit Selandriel's Emporium in Wehnimer's Landing's East Row! Find the brownstone store with a gabled roof at the east end of Fel Road!
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/26/2004 11:22 PM CDT
Okay Ive traveld whistlers pass numerour time and cant find that weaponsmith any clues? Ive check the new town and nothin or should i say noone abouts. A lil help please

Runyun
Re: Weaponsmiths and their impossible demands 09/27/2004 11:21 AM CDT
Look around the place of the ancient Mularosian Shrine. It is between that, and Ta'Illistim.

~Wulfhen

Morgause asks, "Surely you can mock Mekthros any time?"
Laleena says, "Oh, yes, but I've gotten so fond of doin' it, now I need props."
Laleena says, "That didn't exactly sound like somethin' I should have said aloud."