Releases? 09/04/2004 12:17 PM CDT
Erm, so what happened with all of the releases we were supposed to get this month? Personally, it doesn't bother me if it takes extra time, but it does bother me if there's no update. I'm generally really patient about this stuff and understanding, but how about something telling us where all of the releases that were supposed to be out are, in terms of stages of production? Thanks.

Jesse, Querthose's player

Blessed are the Servants of the Serpent
Re: Releases? 09/04/2004 04:08 PM CDT
I think the problem is that I've seen this post (almost word for word) in a bunch of different categories on the forums.

I'll repeate my comment on mine, but the most GM responces are being done in the "bad and ugly" folder of the discussions with simu topic.

I'm working on Voln. It's late. It's my fault. It's almost done. I'll give an estimated time of release when I feel I have one that I can stick to. Right now, any date I give would be pure conjecture and would just necessitate an apology or massive shock that it was out sooner.

Check out that topic in the above mentioned folder and you'll see a bunch more answers.

~Tilmont
Re: Releases? 09/04/2004 08:12 PM CDT
Thank you for the reply to that. I've never looked in that particular folder before, and I appreciate you directing me to it.

Again, no problem that things are late. It's just the updates that I personally care about, and I appreciated yours.

Jesse, Querthose's player

Blessed are the Servants of the Serpent