Attn SIMU-Josh 09/03/2004 06:28 PM CDT
So since you've graced this folder with a response as to if the katanas are weighted, maybe perhaps you could shed some light on what obviously quite a few people, including myself are a bit irked over. Do the GMs intend on implementing any sort of time restriction on orders are we jsut supposed to sit by and wait untill those who feel it necessary to take advantage of the system are through amassing a small weaponry? It infuriates me to no end that GMs can't even post something like, we understand your concerns but we aren't changing it( which seems to be standard practice) but instead just feel it is more worthy to not respond at all and let my and the rest of those attempting to get a katana frustrations build. How hard is it, really....
Re: Attn SIMU-Josh 09/03/2004 08:15 PM CDT
I imagine it's being looked into right now, and when they have something they can tell us they will.

patience is the first step on the path to tranquility.

Russ
Re: Attn SIMU-Josh 09/03/2004 09:20 PM CDT
>I imagine it's being looked into right now, and when they have something they can tell us they will.
>patience is the first step on the path to tranquility.
>Russ

Seeing how it's slated to be around indefinitely, I doubt the GMs care aside from the fact that it's pulling silver out of the economy.

Besides that, Josh is an onsite GM. I sincerely doubt he cares about katanas; he's probably busy coding stuff for Hero's Journey aside from his free time.

~Ratboy
Re: Attn SIMU-Josh 09/03/2004 09:36 PM CDT
I'd just like to know why katanas get a -10 AS if you have something in your other hand.
Re: Attn SIMU-Josh 09/03/2004 09:36 PM CDT
My suggestion would be to have the timer expire when Sabizki is done making the sword. Pick up time should have nothing to do when he starts another order.

Russ
Re: Attn SIMU-Josh 09/03/2004 09:48 PM CDT
>I'd just like to know why katanas get a -10 AS if you have something in your other hand.

Because katana's are a primarily two-handed weapon. They are large and wielding one one-handed, while carrying something else, would be cumbersone and difficult. If you're so bothered about it, train in wspec1.