Unofficial announcement: Lower Dragonsclaw area 08/24/2004 10:20 AM CDT
Attention all younger Elanthian citizens. It seems to be kobold and rolton mating season in lower dragonsclaw. Please proceed with caution and keep yourselves armed.

In other news that may or may not be related: A strange disease is sweeping over magic users who find themselves in lower dragonsclaw. Stranger still, the disease seems to be isolated to those who have many hours of trains under they're belt and extremely prevalent in sorcerers'. Symptoms include casting at anything that touches a truffle and finding truffles for a cause that would usually not interest them. Faendryl physicians in the area have been heard mumbling about possible possession. Again, proceed with caution. Do not, we repeat, DO NOT pick up a truffle unless you are well armed to protect yourself from such casting.

~End announcement
Re: Unofficial announcement: Lower Dragonsclaw area 08/24/2004 10:26 AM CDT
>Do not, we repeat, DO NOT pick up a truffle unless you are well armed to protect yourself from such casting.
>~End announcement

Sad. I have half a mind to meteor swarm the whole lot of losers scripting grabbing the damn things, but I will not sink to their subterranean level.

Do what you want with what you want.

~Ratboy is starting to pick and eat the truffles in front of people
Re: Unofficial announcement: Lower Dragonsclaw area 08/24/2004 10:33 AM CDT
>Ratboy is starting to pick and eat the truffles in front of people

I so considered this, I just couldn't bring myself to be spiteful. I sure did want to, though. :(

Come to the House of Gnomish Goods for all your various and sundry needs. Bottom of the Solhaven Spiral, a gaily painted fishnet-covered shack.

Check monthly for a new featured 5x item!
@--10% discount to gnomes of all sorts--@
Re: Unofficial announcement: Lower Dragonsclaw area 08/24/2004 11:13 AM CDT
<<~Ratboy is starting to pick and eat the truffles in front of people

lol! oh bajesus. Please....please. Where are you?! I REALLY want to watch. I will die laughing.