Construction Skill 07/14/2011 01:11 AM CDT
How about the development of a CONSTRUCTION skill that would eventually allow those who have perfected the skill in creating extentions to their property.

They would have to master various elements to be able to be master builders:

Masonary
Glassmaking
Joinery
etc

..all kept to era of course. Mastering each skill would enable minor construction to be undertaken, but no constuction of extentions to buildings would be permitted without mastery in all skills.

You'd be limited to one extention per property and subject to potential failures depending on the degree of difficulty. So an extention on a shack at the same level as the rest of the building would be easier than a loft or cellar on town house.

Perhaps this could be combined with other existing artisan skills - so if you can forge, you can create metalwork for doors etc.

Obviously this would be a premium or platinum skill in terms of usage if it's property dependant. Perhaps in Prime, the benefit would be in hiring yourself out as a master builder or in using the skill to be able to create smaller useful items.

Please don't tell me this already exists in some form. I don't have many Eureka moments in the game! :))) Perhaps someone's already suggested it, in which case let me know and will hunt them down with claid and e-bow!

-
Bremerial - Droughtman's Challenge Amateur Heckler (retired)

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial