Forest Green Brig 10/09/2014 04:45 PM CDT
Afternoon!

Since there does not seem to be much trade on the amunet anymore, I thought I'd try here.

I have just returned after a long absence (12 years) and I appear to have next to nothing in the bank. Where it all went? Gremlins, I guess....

Anyway, I do have a spare suit of FGB. I remember it used to fetch a pretty good price, and I'd like to have some spending money for the merchants at Ebon's Gate.

I have no idea what it's worth, but if there is anyone who would like to take it off my hands, give me a ring. You can find Quillian (me) or Briarleaf (my no-longer-a-child-my-god-I'm-old daughter) in the Landing.

Thanks all.

Quillian
Re: Forest Green Brig 10/09/2014 05:16 PM CDT
For what it is worth, FGB is worth an even prettier penny these days.

The amunet has recently gone global (use ESP in game).

There is a third-party chat program (amongst other utilities) called lich (www.lichproject.org).

There is also a third-party center where lots of buying/selling occurs called the Player's Corner (http://forum.gsplayers.com/forum.php)

Welcome back! I will keep an eye out in game.
Re: Forest Green Brig 10/09/2014 09:29 PM CDT
8-9 million is common price for FGB.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Forest Green Brig 10/12/2014 12:22 AM CDT
>8-9 million is common price for FGB.

On the absolute highest end, perhaps. T2 ensorcelled FGB just sold on the PC for 7m. A couple days before, my wife bought a set for 6m on the LNet merchant channel; and that might have been bartered even down to 5m if she tried harder.

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Forest Green Brig 10/17/2014 09:31 PM CDT
It's possible the price has come down in the last few years. I have been around long enough I have used Premium Points to get HCP padding on the armor for my 4 oldest characters; and their armor was enchanted to 6-7x. Clearly better than 3.5x. I handed down my old FGB to one of my younger gals; and even there, she has her heart set on getting some HCP 6x hauberk eventually. So, I haven't been perusing the market for several years. 5 years ago, the price was 8 million on average for the old FGB.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."