Reasonably high enchant shields and crit padded full plate. 03/14/2014 02:33 PM CDT
Looking to sell off a few pieces of gear I don't use anymore. Were projects of mine, starting from nice beginnings.

1) A suit of burnished eonake-bound plate armor.
+35, Full Plate, Max Light (38lbs), HCP, T1 Ensorcelled.

2) rune-etched vultite tower shield.
+40, Zesty, Locked, Tower size. Is maxlight and then some.
dust: You carefully buff the surface of your vultite tower shield, removing the debris of battle.
wear: You slide your vultite tower shield deftly over one shoulder and it settles comfortably into place.
remove: In a brisk move, you slide a rune-etched vultite tower shield off your shoulder and it settles perfectly into your grip, as if made for only you.

3) Enameled black tower shield.
+45, Heavily Zested, Unlocked *And I think it can be unlocked further*, Tower size. Is maxlight and then some.
Has House Phoenix ASCII art. Can be altered off if you like. Unsure if you can keep JUST the phoenix if you alter the rest off.
You sense that the shield can be altered!
You can try to WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, GAZE, and NOD at the shield.
push: You shove your enameled black shield out in front of you. *No clue if it does something different in the right situation*
press: You shove your enameled black shield out in front of you. *No clue if it does something different in the right situation*
pull: You pull your enameled black shield close in toward your body.
gaze: You gaze into the metal surface of your enameled black shield and see a shadowy reflected image of yourself.
wear: You sling an enameled black shield deftly over your shoulder in one graceful movement.
remove: You slide an enameled black shield off your shoulder and grip it in your left hand.
nod: You thump your forehead against your enameled black shield three times, slowly.

If interested, or need details, e-mail me at my play.net address, or seek me in Landing on Neelin. I am around quite often. Thanks for reading!