ALAE Q & A 09/07/2011 02:18 PM CDT

Here are some of the highlights from the ALAE Q & A last night:

1)How do I apply?
go to https://www.play.net/gs4/apply/gmapps/
Remember to choose any answer to question 1 in the test section as it does not pertain to GS ALAE.
Make sure to fill in ALL other sections

2)What are the requirements?
You must have been a platinum member for 30 consecutive days OR a premium member for a consecutive year

3)Is there any compensation?
Yes, but we only discuss that with members.

4) Do we need to attend classes for training?
There is 1 class to go over the handbook, after that all the training is done through an NPC and you can work at your own pace.

5)Where do we work?
We have a building in Landing called Grey Wind Manor. There are also portals to the manor in various towns.

6) Do we have to work on all projects?
No, you can choose what projects interest you and only volunteer for the ones you want.

7) Can we suggest our own projects, or are they all GM chosen.
At this time they are requested by a GM

8) What does training involve?
After the initial class, you will be directed through a series of building tasks involving the various tools. You will create a 10 room area as your final project that will become part of the manor.

9) How does working on an assignment work?
A gm fills out a form asking for ALAE's help in building an area.
The ALAE GM asks for volunteers.
The volunteers meet with the requesting GM to get details and have a chance to ask questions.
Each member is assigned a work area where they build and paint the room and any objects in the room. Sometimes the members can also design food, npcs and room messaging where needed.
After your area is done the ALAE GM will qc it and have you make any fixes it may need before releasing it to the requesting GM.

10) Will my area be put IG as is or will the requesting GM make changes?
Changes may be made to the area before it is released into game.

11) What kinds of projects has the group worked on?
We have build MHO houses, built the new guilds on FWI, built the Ravelin in Ta'vaalor, painted shops for various events and build the CHE annex kitchens plus a lot more!

12) Will having any warnings keep me from being hired?
Not necessarily.

*ALAE members have access to information that is needed to build their projects. Confidentiality is a must.

If you have more questions please send them to my play.net

I hope to read all of your applications SOON!!!!

Get them in!

~ Valyrka ~
ALAE Guru