ALAE is Hiring! 08/18/2011 12:08 AM CDT
ALAE is hiring new members.

If you are creative with words and have a desire to create game areas then this is the group for you!

Please fill out both parts of the ALAE application on the web site. When you are filling out the second part which is ALAE specific, please chose any answer for question 1 as the information needs updated. That question will not figure into your application (but all questions need to have an answer).

The current requirements are: You must be a member of platinum for 30 days or a premium member for 1 year.

If you meet the criteria and want to join our crew, get your application in!

As always post any questions here or send them directly to me!

~ Valyrka ~
Re: ALAE is Hiring! 08/18/2011 02:54 PM CDT
Are there requirements or expectations of how many rooms (or whatever is being designed) for ALAE members? Per week? Per month? Deadlines? Any benefits?

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: ALAE is Hiring! 08/18/2011 05:55 PM CDT
There are no weekly/monthly requirements.

Each member has a training project to complete which is set up so you can complete it at your own pace. You do not need a GM or trainer standing over you, but we are available for questions!

Once you finish the training project you will be cleared to work on other areas.

Usually the GM's send me a request for an area to be built with guidelines and deadlines. I take volunteers and the team works together within the time frame.

Each project is voluntary.

I hope that helps!

~ Valyrka ~
Re: ALAE is Hiring! 08/19/2011 12:42 PM CDT

Currently, the second part of the application (sample writing and character background) seems related only to DragonRealms Platinum. Is the application for DragonRealms or Gemstone IV (or both)?

Thank you for any information.
Re: ALAE is Hiring! 08/19/2011 03:55 PM CDT
The first question in the ALAE specific area (tests) is DR related. We are working on getting that fixed, so I am ignoring that question until it is.
Questions 2 - 6 should be fine as well as the room writing section.

I look forward to reading them!

~ Valyrka ~
ALAE Guru