Arrow bundling question 07/09/2013 08:12 PM CDT
I thought I understood how arrow bundling works, but apparently I don't.

I fletched 100 of my own arrows. In the skill of fletching, I am a master with 500 ranks. I can't bundle a single one. I had a bard sing to a few just to make sure they were the same "enchant". Still can't bundle them. I did put some white feather fletching on them (all of them), is that what is making the difference?
Re: Arrow bundling question 07/09/2013 09:14 PM CDT
<<<I fletched 100 of my own arrows. In the skill of fletching, I am a master with 500 ranks. I can't bundle a single one. I had a bard sing to a few just to make sure they were the same "enchant". Still can't bundle them. I did put some white feather fletching on them (all of them), is that what is making the difference?>>>

They must be identical in every way. Assuming nothing went haywire during fletching--you made them all exactly the same way, with exactly the same materials, with exactly the same skill as a master fletcher--they should bundle. If all of the above is true, and you're still having trouble, you might be suffering from the glitchy nature of ammo. Make sure you're referring to the correct arrows by being very specific with your commands, i.e., "put MY arrow in MY arrows in my quiver". Note, this will only work if you already have a bundle. If you don't, then you must hold one arrow in each hand and type "bundle my arrows". Or, optionally, drop them all on the ground and type, "gather arrows".

If none of the above works, it's time for an assist.

~ Heathyr and friends
Re: Arrow bundling question 07/09/2013 09:52 PM CDT

Even though I thought I was very thorough about removing my "regular" arrows before I sat down and made my current 100 arrows...well, apparently I wasn't. I had a few regular arrows mixed up in the batch. Found them, tossed them, and I now have 100 master fletched arrows bundled with no problems.
Re: Arrow bundling question 07/09/2013 10:37 PM CDT
Glad you got it worked out!! :)

~ HH