Wings and zydris and things! 08/07/2016 03:54 PM CDT
Hello! I would love to see some aelotoi merchants offering services in any capacity! I have been dying for zydris alters, as well as wing feature revamps since the update announcement, but have yet to find a willing merchant. Thank you!
Re: Wings and zydris and things! 08/08/2016 12:43 AM CDT

+1! Need me some zydris!
Re: Wings and zydris and things! 08/19/2016 05:05 PM CDT
Come join me as a citizen of Zydris... I mean Cysaegir ;) Seamstress Estilista is just amazing and works with Zydris I've had her help me with several lovely items including my aelotian ornamental pauldron which I love even though I can't use all the actions.

a lacquered black zydris pauldron

Overlapping strips of zydris bark, have been lacquered black to prevent signs of wear and tear and intricately painted to resemble stark white zydris leaves. The right shoulder has been reinforced with an engraved pauldron of burnished golvern, subtly traced with a mezereon blossom. Matching golvern buckles serves to fasten the pauldron securely, the interior of which has been padded with brushed suede and lined in copper-toned flyrsilk.

I think some of the elven merchants (Sahno and some of the others that show up around ta'vaalor) and premium merchants (Blusteri and that guy thats usually with her) around mist harbor have been willing to add zydris accents to my climate wear jacket and wounded wear pants. all that is to say keep asking someone will say yes, it may have some restrictions to getting released because its one of the rarer new racial materials.

Archales