Flutter Verb 03/24/2014 06:33 PM CDT
Hello,

I don't normally post on here so please excuse any faux-pas, but I have a suggestion for a modification to the verb Flutter for the Aelotoi. We are unable to flutter our wings and express sadness or dismay. Currently the closest we have would be "tired" : You flutter your wings momentarily, before letting them droop. I would like to see something like "Your wings tremble and droop as you sniffle" or something along those lines. I have had more than one occasion (Primum's funeral the biggest) where I would have liked to have been able to be more expressive of my emotions via body language and being winged is a big part of who my character is. Also I would like to see Flutter Shy where you can wrap your wings around your face and peek over the top of them.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mysd Danlion
Re: Flutter Verb 04/06/2014 02:33 PM CDT
>>Also I would like to see Flutter Shy

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Be a Brony.

>>We are the ones who will never be broken. With our final breath, we'll fight to the death. We are soldiers.
Re: Flutter Verb 04/30/2014 10:07 AM CDT
1. Fluttershy is a cool pony, but I prefer Applejack.

2. Right now, there aren't any plans to update the verbs. It's a complicated process, and I fought really hard to get the ones we have now! So, I would maybe try to express sadness through the use of ACT instead.

If the opportunity comes up to update things, I will definitely keep what you said in mind!!

~Galene
Re: Flutter Verb 09/06/2015 03:10 AM CDT
I would like to add in my vote for flutter sad and flutter shy. I know I'm coming late to this argument but I had no idea how awesome playing an Aelotoi can be.