Really enjoying the festival 09/24/2013 12:04 PM CDT
I just wanted to pop in and compliment all the gm's who worked to put on the Persimmon Festival, I really like the shops almost makes me wish I was an Aelotian. I have had a chance to interact with alot of players and merchants who have come to Cysaegir and as a long time resident I have to say I've really, really enjoyed the change of pace. Hopefully, we can convince a few festival goer's to stick around or come visit us more often in the future. Half-elven colony anyone? I especially liked the dice games and the sewing sisters both and the crowds were very entertaining even when I wasn't getting work done.

I only had two disappointments this weekend, well three if you count not winning the aelotian earcuff. No one from the Argent Mirror's court came to attend the festivities, and you needed to be aelotian or a girl (we do have more male than female citizens last I checked) for most of the stuff being sold to appeal to you, although I must confess Archales did rock his custom nail polish for a good bit of time one night before figuring out how to remove it.

Archales

P.S. Could I suggest a few ideas for a citizen only raffle in the future? oh great thank you Relyna I'd like to suggest maybe a custom title, an auction quality tent or gambling kit (since we can't have shops), a gem chisel (cause I really want one of those thingies), a property so could have a premiumesque home closer to the town we love.