Frequent Fragrance future request 09/22/2013 02:36 PM CDT
A request for next years festival! Would it be possible for the perfumes and colognes to be usable on our animal companions as well?

-- Robert
Re: Frequent Fragrance future request 09/22/2013 10:53 PM CDT
<A request for next years festival! Would it be possible for the perfumes and colognes to be usable on our animal companions as well?>

Only if said animals maul their rangers for torturing them with offensive odors... they're wild animals you've befriended, not the barking rats that rich people spoil.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Frequent Fragrance future request 09/23/2013 07:32 AM CDT
>>A request for next years festival! Would it be possible for the perfumes and colognes to be usable on our animal companions as well?

I'm kind of with Starchitin on this one. Seems sort of counter to the wild nature aspect of companions.

Not to mention that would probably require all manner of weird coding.

And I think a badger running around smelling of rose petals would freak me out.

~ X.

---
A red-bearded bright green goblin begins to run around in circles faster and faster. When he stops suddenly, he begins to stagger around as if he had just gotten back from the Stone Eye.
Re: Frequent Fragrance future request 09/23/2013 11:12 AM CDT
How about a badger with freshly painted nails and maybe some nice lipstick. Or just a touch of blush to match that frilly, lacey, rose-embroidered collar and custom tiny badger-friendly skirt?
Re: Frequent Fragrance future request 09/23/2013 12:09 PM CDT
>>How about a badger with freshly painted nails and maybe some nice lipstick. Or just a touch of blush to match that frilly, lacey, rose-embroidered collar and custom tiny badger-friendly skirt?

I think you're forgetting that badgers don't care.

Now, ocelots, on the other hands...I could totally see rockin' some painted claws and a sassy scarlet leather mini-skirt. Purrrrr.

~ X.

---
A red-bearded bright green goblin begins to run around in circles faster and faster. When he stops suddenly, he begins to stagger around as if he had just gotten back from the Stone Eye.
Re: Frequent Fragrance future request 09/23/2013 03:43 PM CDT

Probably would also take some weird coding but..maybe a generic bottle that applied whatever scent the surrounding area might have for purposes of blending in better. I suppose it would either to have be suitably vague (easy approach?) or have to be a bit detailed and perhaps use the ranger SENSE information for that room to determine what the scent might be and then come up with a scent for each terrain type/combination.

Lochiven