August Aelotoi Flash Contest! 08/02/2013 03:07 PM CDT
Hi from me again,

For this contest, I'm asking you guys to design an Aelotoi back pendant. Winning designs are slated to appear in an upcoming shop!

Guidelines:

Your design should be a long description, no longer than 60 characters.

You do not have to have an Aelotoi to enter this contest.

My example:

a rowan-beaded back pendant strung on finely plaited silk

Designs chosen will win your choice of:

A full RPA
A general alteration to a single item
An unlocked and altered Vanishing Point gown
An altered nail lacquer with 40 uses
Lightening or deepening of an item
A single line feature alteration
A regular tattoo

Emails should be sent to GS4-Galene@play.net with Aelotoi August Contest (Your Character Name) as the subject.

The body of the email should be done in the following format:

Account name:
Game instance: (Plat or Prime)
Design:

Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern on 8-9-13. One week from today.

Thanks, and good luck!

~Galene
Re: August Aelotoi Flash Contest! 08/03/2013 12:04 AM CDT
Are there any alternative approved nouns? (Or can we be creative in that regard?)
Re: August Aelotoi Flash Contest! 08/07/2013 08:09 PM CDT
Yes, I should have asked this a week ago, but.. How many entries can we submit? Are we limited to one? Or can we submit as many as we want, but we only have the opportunity for one prize?

~Traiva's Muse
Re: August Aelotoi Flash Contest! 08/10/2013 03:06 PM CDT
Sorry I wasn't clear about that, guys. It's one entry per account. Almost everyone only sent in one design, but I'll go ahead and email the couple of you that sent more than one. Back pendant is/was the set noun, and nothing else would be considered for this particular contest, but I don't think I got anything too out of the box on that front.

Thank you so much for all the entries! I'll have winners up on the boards soon. I'll also be handling the prizes for this contest myself, so no need to assist if you win. We'll just arrange individual times to receive your prize.

~Galene