IMPORTANT November Yllyc Simisiri meeting on Tues. 11/27 at 9:30pm ET 11/25/2012 08:07 AM CST
I'm so sorry I didn't announce this earlier! I knew November was going to be crazy, but even I'll admit this is ridiculous.

This month's Yllyc Simisiri meeting will be this coming Tuesday, November 27, at 9:30pm ET at the Wayside Inn just outside the North Gate to Wehnimer's Landing (at one of the tables). It is VERY IMPORTANT that members, especially, attend. Why? Because we will be discussing our first official Vote of Confidence and final end-of-year things, and this will be our last official meeting for 2012. While the Vote of Confidence is for current members only, I still highly encourage ALL Aelotoi to attend and get to know us, hear about all that we have done over the last year, and get a taste of what we have coming for next year!

Please drop me a note at efhobrien at gmail.com if you are a member who is unable to attend the meeting so I can give you instructions for the Vote of Confidence.

~Traiva and her Muse