[LOG] Tales of Divination: The Prophecy Mask 08/25/2018 10:27 AM CDT
https://gswiki.play.net/Log:_Tales_of_Divination_-_The_Prophecy_Mask

You can find the log from the Order of the Sphere and Scythe's Tales of Divination: The Prophecy Mask uploaded to the wiki.

>>Editor’s note: Many of the ambient noises or individuals interacting with each other outside of the scope of the events of the night have been removed from this retelling. Grammar and spelling has been corrected for ease of understanding. Actions have been combined in places to reduce the length while maintaining the atmosphere. Some conversational pieces that were meant to happen sequentially but did not due to the nature of parsing speech in the game (i.e., player A says one piece of information, player B asks a question, player A continues with more information, then player A answers the question) have been reordered (e.g., player A says both pieces of information, player B asks a question, player A answers the question) in every situation where it makes sense to do so and doesn’t disrupt the actual proceedings.

Includes: general background information on the feathered brass fox mask, ornate blood eagle mask, bronze and copper jackal mask, silver-framed leather crow mask, ora-framed leather wolf mask, and blackish grey petrified wood mask inset with chips of bone and shadowglass; the loresong; and mask demonstration.

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
>Balley nods, "I hope you will find your heart and heal one day."
>Darcena admits, "I think he ate it."
>Balley's jaw drops, "Really. Men are jerks at times."