Monthly Meeting for December: Tuesday, December 11th at 9:30 PM EST 12/04/2018 09:33 AM CST

Hello!

We will be having our monthly meeting a week from today, on December 11th at 9:30 PM EST. We will be meeting in the Alabaster Spire, our home away from home. If you are prospective member and would like to learn more about us, the monthly meetings are a great way to introduce yourself and us to do the same.

On the agenda for this meeting, we will discuss having an informal year-end gathering to celebrate a successful and fun year chocked full of activities, discuss future plans for contests, multi-day events and informational lectures for 2019.

If you have questions or need directions, please feel free to post here, or send an email to me at my play.net address. We also maintain a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/alabasterspire/home

There you will find a list of officers, our mission, and logs of previous events. Thank you!

-GK!

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."